Am I crazy? PLEASE help me

Freshies

People coming straight out of long term relationships are not relationship material. That's why you hear all the warnings about rebounding--you don't ever want to position yourself as someone's rebound person while they're trying to recover from their breakup. You're learning why.

I'd step away from this until the exes untangle themselves permanently--over t.i.m.e. Otherwise, you're a fly caught in a web that belongs to other people, and that never turns out well.

In your corner.

PS. You might increase your responses by breaking your story into paragraphs. It's too difficult to read as it stands.

I've thought about the whole rebound thing as well..but at the same time, wouldn't she just get rid of me, if I was just a rebound why would she lie to much to keep me around, what good am I doing her ? Is she just using me for emotional support cuz it seems thats all i do. She constantly tells me shes in love with me, shes never been in love with anyone before, the only way i know she isn't lying about that is because I've heard her say straight up to her ex "i've never been in love with you, i just have love for you" so im even more confused

Archived