Bad razor bumps

ziggie31
HILARIOUS Barber Fails To Date - Co...
HILARIOUS Barber Fails To Date - Compilation Try Not to Laugh 😅🤣😂 #shorts

I keep myself tidy down south by shaving, usually daily. I've figured out how to do it with minor irritation (I used to get really irritated skin and little cuts everywhere from the razor) by using plenty of soap and hot water, but one thing that continues to bother me are razor bumps, especially along the sides by my thighs.

They very rarely itch or anything, but they're not aesthetically pleasing at all, and I'd rather not have them. Does anyone know a good way to reduce the risk of razor bumps when shaving, or decrease existing ones?

Use a really good moisturing shaving cream or gel instead of soap and water, and Bikini Zone is great at treating the razor rash.

Try the Bikini Zone products- they work very well.

Alright, I'll keep an eye out for that next time I go to the store

Also shave WITH the grain!

When I do this, I don't get a close shave at ALL. I usually start by shaving with the grain and then very carefully go against to get a closer shave. Otherwise, I'll be left with tons of stubble.

Have you tried using a depilatory instead of a razor?

I have, the only problem is that I don't get a very close shave with those either. My skin is super sensitive, and it seems to get bumps no matter what method I use - I went and got a bikini wax once in hopes that it would come out smoother, and the bumps were even worse! Yuck. So I'm not sure the best method to get them to go away.

i hear you can put deodorant on the bumps.

After gently drying your bikini line, the secret to preventing those irritating "razor bumps", is to apply a VERY light layer of deodorant to the area, being careful to avoid anything that isn't shaved. Any common arm deodorant will be fine, and make sure you apply it each and every time you shave any sensitive area. The use of deodorant after shaving has been a long time secret of dancers, and anyone else who has to wear a bathing suit, leotard or similiar outfit in which the bikini line is exposed on a frequent basis. Have fun with that bikini line, and remember to give your skin a rest in between shavings to prevent any unsightly rashes.

After gently drying your bikini line, the secret to preventing those irritating "razor bumps", is to apply a VERY light layer of deodorant to the area, being careful to avoid anything that isn't shaved. Any common arm deodorant will be fine, and make sure you apply it each and every time you shave any sensitive area. The use of deodorant after shaving has been a long time secret of dancers, and anyone else who has to wear a bathing suit, leotard or similiar outfit in which the bikini line is exposed on a frequent basis. Have fun with that bikini line, and remember to give your skin a rest in between shavings to prevent any unsightly rashes.

^That's interesting. - I've had problems wiht underarm bumps despite the use of deodorant. The only deodorant I can use that doesn't cause the (underarm) bumps is Dove-

Archived