I don't give BLOW JOBS....what do you guys think

valentino2003

I think men talking down to BJ givers is an old wives tale. I've never thought less of a woman for going down on me, and I have never met a man who has.

With any relationship there is a degree of sexual incompatibility, but IMHO the lack of blowjobs is a deal clincher, even if everything (and I mean everything from the rusty trumbone to the hot carl) is on the table I would have to say I would move on. I love BJ's more than sex.

old wives tale? LOL .........where the fock have you been?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My point is why do men like receiving bj's but always talk down on a woman when she gives him a bj?

Wrong guys, in my opinion. Nothing to do with blow jobs. Just the wrong sorts of guys to be getting sexual with to begin with.

There are plenty of men who aren't like that at all. What two people enjoy together or not is their own business.

Wrong guys, in my opinion. Nothing to do with blow jobs. Just the wrong sorts of guys to be getting sexual with to begin with.

There are plenty of men who aren't like that at all. What two people enjoy together or not is their own business.

I agree with this.

My boyfriend usually wants to kiss me to death afterward, cuddle, and typically falls asleep after telling me that "I'm too good to him".

Blow Jobs are fine to me, I just have a horribley sensitive gag reflex which sometimes makes me avoid doing it out of embarassment. I know the only way to overcome it is to practice but I have feeling that I am not doing good enough and it makes me lose confidence.

My boyfriend knows about this though and he's very sweet. He still seems to *love* it too, as in actually request them. So I keep trying it simply because I love the way he reacts to it Also, hell if he'll go down on me then at least in my opinion it's only fair to do the same for him. I wouldn't give a man a blow job if he refused to go down on me because there's something unequal to me about it. I have other things I can do that don't require deepthroating so it's not too bad. I just wish there was a quicker way to stop the gag reflex!

From having both extremes, girl that doesnt give, and girl that gives the best damn bj on the planet. I can say someone that doest give oral is a turn off pretty much. Its a pretty good indicator that the girl isnt adventurous in the sack, and that kind of makes or breaks the whole having a good sex life thing.

And alot of the time girls dont give bj's they have some insecurities which again seem to be not good in the sack, lights off only bullcrap and such.

i like to give them because i know it makes my bf happy...he doesnt expect it all the time, and i dont give one all the time, but somketimes it makes him feel "special" i guess...like I think enough of him to want to do something that makes him feel good.

it is definitely more for him then me..but thats OK

I can say someone that doest give oral is a turn off pretty much. Its a pretty good indicator that the girl isnt adventurous in the sack, and that kind of makes or breaks the whole having a good sex life thing.

This is what I would assume if either sex told me they didn't go down on people. Unless it was for some reason like KG said, where something traumatic had happened in their past to make oral sex a difficult experience, I would view a refusal to give it as a sign of some hangups in the bedroom.

You shouldn't do anything you're not comfortable with but as people have said, for some men this can be a dealbreaker, especially since so many women have no problem with it whatsoever. So long as you're prepared for the possibility that some men will be very turned off, go ahead as you are, it's your decision after all.

I've never heard of men talking down about girls who give head though. Possibly it's more about the reputation of the girl who gave it, not what she actually did.

Breathe through your nose and let your jaw relax completely

. Once I learned how to let my jaw relax (and I mean totally relax--like, the bottom should come way down and allow for lots of room), I've never had a problem since. I've never really had a serious gag reflex to begin with though, so I guess that's different. Even when I brush my teeth, I brush my tongue like ALL the way back there and stick it like down my throat lol

lol thats odd to me, in the in the most ungay way i have no gag reflex, when i try to pull the trigger after drinking to much, i actually have a hard time. When i brush my tongue though, its actually pretty strong. weird.

I personally prefer handjobs to bjs, but both are great. There's just something really sexy to me about a girl's hand, and I love giving oral too.

My best friend has been married for 20 years and as far as he's indicated, neither of them have EVER done any oral, and he complained in the mid 90s that she had never had an orgasm. THAT is sad. I said dude, neither of you no what you're missing!

Sorry, I can't read this whole thing, but from what I gather, you tried blowing a guy once and the penis smelt bad, so you never tried again?

I got laid for the first time when I was sixteen and (not to be crude) but after fingering the girl for a while, I realized the smell on my fingers was terrible...I was dying man, I don't even know how I was able to go all the way. It took forever before I even thought about going down on a girl based on that. But when I finally did..it was a totally different situation and quite pleasant, actually. Maybe that first girl had just been exercising or coming off the rag or something? My point is that maybe you should give it another try, you just might like it the second time around?? Let your freak flag fly!!! lol, good luck.

I'm a female and I think it's "weird" if a woman doesn't give blowjobs at all. I can't really see any guy putting up with that. I don't think any of my ex bf's would have put up with that at all, but good for you if you can find someone like that.

I don't see anything gross or weird about giving a bj and I think people who think it's gross are kinda uptight. Sorry, just my opinion.

There's something disturbing about your being aroused at a stranger's opinion

Hah! It's more mental for me than anything. To me, it makes perfect sense for a girl to not want to give head at all. After all, I pee out of that thing! And for a girl to not only go down, but to either not mind or even enjoy doing it? That's kinky!

Keep in mind it has nothing to do with dominance. In fact, I prefer going down on girls, myself.

I'm a little more on the sub side, but I'd rather be taken for granted in really kinky play than be abused and dominated. Like I'm a waiter or some other generic service person who just does a job and has no connection with the girl. Not that I don't want a connection, but that's sort of the context of humiliation that I enjoy. Insults and demands are....alienating, in a way.

Geez, how'd I get on that tangent?

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread... It's a common thing on here, "don't do anything you're not comfortable with"

But I see nothing wrong with doing something you're not comfortable as a favour for your SO if they like it even if you don't. Sort of like a gift if you know what I mean... It should work both ways of course, but hey... you might like it!

Sorry I haven't read the whole thread... It's a common thing on here, "don't do anything you're not comfortable with"

But I see nothing wrong with doing something you're not comfortable as a favour for your SO if they like it even if you don't. Sort of like a gift if you know what I mean... It should work both ways of course, but hey... you might like it!

Well, to an extent. For example, if your SO was into scat and you're not, then I don't think you should indulge your SO's fetish for his/her sake.

But milder and common things? Sure, probably.

If a guy didn't want to go down on me and only did it to humor me, the mood would be so killed that it wouldn't even be worth it.

I find that guys love girls that are into giving blowjobs. The mentality is half of what turns them on about them.

Archived