ex wants me for sex

so my ex and i broke up 3 months ago, went kinda LC. and he's got a girlfriend after a month. i told him i still love him last weekend and he said he misses me sometimes. well, basically he said he sometimes regrets the break up and sometimes doesn't coz he missed the sex bit most since he gets nothing from his new girl. so i told him he's got to impress me first then i'll probably let him win the game for once (a.k.a. sex with me). but he doesn't want anyone to know coz he doesn't want his girl to suffer since it happened to her before. so i mean, how's that fair to me?

and basically we had a long talk on why he break up with me, he said it's coz he's got no friends when he was with me. but i mean he was the one created the bubble, i was left all alone when he broke up with me. i also asked him how he can fall out of love and fall back in love so quickly, he told me that he can love more than one person at a time. and i just told him he can only choose one or the other.

but like i know he's just gonna use me for sex and he's probably not ever gonna come back if i give him the sex now. i'm so frustrated.

You ex-bf makes me sick. He's going to use you for sex, don't let him. Just stay no contact. It's no longer just about you and him, somebody else's feeling is on the line. If you are considerate, be mindful. Ex sex never has happy endings.

He is with someone else and you're even contemplating having sex with him?

Grow up abit. This guy is bringing precious little to the table, seems pretty up front about cheating on some another person and doesn't think enough of you to be with.

I haven't met the bloke, but from what I've read he sounds like a creep and you should steer well clear of him and perhaps set your aim alot higher...

He is with someone else and you're even contemplating having sex with him?

Grow up abit. This guy is bringing precious little to the table, seems pretty up front about cheating on some another person and doesn't think enough of you to be with.

I haven't met the bloke, but from what I've read he sounds like a creep and you should steer well clear of him and perhaps set your aim alot higher...

I agree. This guy is a major creep for wanting to have sex with his ex..AND wanting to keep it a big secret so that he could still keep his new girlfriend. He has no scruples and I would walk away from this guy and not look back.

so i told him he's got to impress me first then i'll probably let him win the game for once (a.k.a. sex with me). but he doesn't want anyone to know coz he doesn't want his girl to suffer since it happened to her before. so i mean, how's that fair to me?

but like i know he's just gonna use me for sex and he's probably not ever gonna come back if i give him the sex now. i'm so frustrated.

I really don't understand why you're even contemplating this - sure, he'll win the game if you let him use your body as a masturbatory aid (which is what it boils down to) and at what expense to you!

I hope he never comes back to you. I hope you will find someone who will love and respect you, and wouldn't dream of using you to cheat on someone else. I hope there will come a day when you realise that this creep walking away from you was a lucky escape!

Keep your dignity and your self respect, and don't waste any more of your life on him!

He's never coming back whether you give him sex now or hold out for a while.

Have more respect for yourself. He doesn't want anyone to know because then they'd know he was cheating on his girlfriend (that isn't you). And then he'd lose his gf. And he still wouldn't come back to you.

Basically, he wants you as a glove to masturbate in. Sorry to be blunt, but that's it.

well we texted yesterday again, and he said he loves me more and wants me but he loves both his gf and i. and basically he told me that we can get back together just use his gf as a cover. what an a-hole he is! he wants to use both of us?! so i told him that i can't and don't want to.

Archived