Am I just paranoid?Or am I right..?

sourskitless
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Hey, its me again ^__^

So, well my current bf and I have been dating for umm about a month now. Its been going great and hes soo sweet and caring and he tells me he loves me whenever he gets the chance, either in public, or over the computer. Well last night, we were chatting on msn and this other girl, lets call her lisa, she added my bf on facebook, because he knows me. so they start talking and she adds him on msn. well this is the part that upset me, she added me to their convo, and they both are japanese, and she kept talking to him in japanese, even toughh shes the one that added me to the convo. my bf responded in english tough. lisa has been in japan for the last 3 years, and my bf has NEVER met her in person,altough im scared they might meet up when my bf goes back to japan to visit. well, ive been talking to him til about 12 45 am last night, and i was tired so i said i had to go. after saying our goodbyes and the usual i love you, i set my status to offline and prooceded to talk to some of my friends from spain on yahoo. later on when i was about to shut down my computer, i checked and my bf was still online, and so was lisa. after i logged out, he stayed on a extra 30 m to talk to her. am i paranoid, or should i be woried about this?

muchly apreciated,sourskitless 1:

I don't know that you have anything to be worried about based on that. Maybe you could ask him about it in an off-hand way, like so, what did "Lisa" have to say or something like that. Not in an accusatory fashion, just in a casual way.

I personally think you should just ask him about it. Dont accuse him or anything....just tell him exactly what you told us...Make sure he knows that you understand your probably paranoid you just really care about him and are scared to lose him....

If he really cares about you he shouldnt get upset. Its completely normal to get a little paranoid when you care about someone.

If your worried about something , just mention it to him and make it ok to speak to each other about things. If you cant talk about the little things youll have a difficult time talking about the harder things that come along in your relationship. Im sure he will understand.

Archived