I can't control when I cum

BoddenProBowler06

Any time I have sex I can't stop, slow down, or pull out because my cum will come out no matter what. I can feel it but I just can't ever stop it or get rid of the sensation to let it out. I'll also notice times, like today, where I'll be in the bathroom taking a pee, or doing whatever, and there will be cum coming out of my penis for no reason.

Is this normal? How do I learn to control it?

I'll also notice times, like today, where I'll be in the bathroom taking a pee, or doing whatever, and there will be cum coming out of my penis for no reason.

I don't think this is normal. I think you should see a doctor- that sounds more like some kind of infection/discharge.

I think you need to see your doctor first about the discharge during urinating.

If you are ejactulating it is one thing but if it is just slowly coming out then that is another. For most guys once the contractions start to ejaculate they can't easliy be stopped.

See your doctor and explain everything. It might be a little weird telling him/her but they see and hear everything over the years.

Lost

I'll also notice times, like today, where I'll be in the bathroom taking a pee, or doing whatever, and there will be cum coming out of my penis for no reason.

When this happens does it feel like you cum or is it just coming out?

If it's just coming out at nothing, that is a little worrying because that sounds like it may be some kind of discharge and you should see a doctor about that.

When it comes to orgasm there's a "point of no return" that once it's crossed there's no way to hold back. You can train yourself to recognize where that line is and delay-or with much practice-avoid crossing it.

The discharge sounds like something else altogether. You should see a doctor about it.

Cum is coming out of your penis when you pee? I'm no guy, but I don't think that's normal.

How old are you? If you're still really young and are experiencing sex for the first time, you might just not know how to control it yet. When you masturbate, try to hold back when you feel like cumming, just to familiarize yourself with how to do it.

It doesn't happen all the time. In fact, it's the first time I've noticed it in awhile. I did get hard earlier a couple times and never masturbated, so could that be why?

I'm 21, and I've only had sex with two girls.

When this happens does it feel like you cum or is it just coming out?

If it's just coming out at nothing, that is a little worrying because that sounds like it may be some kind of discharge and you should see a doctor about that.

It just comes out. I don't feel anything.

Some medicines will cause the, er, discharge you describe I believe, so that might be a reason if you're currently on something.

I'm not on anything.

I'll be in the bathroom taking a pee, or doing whatever, and there will be cum coming out of my penis for no reason.

When you say "whatever" do you mean it also happens when you are doing a poo?

If so, and given the other info you have given us, I'm thinking that possibly it may be a problem with your prostate or if it is just coming out in your pee then it maybe retrograde ejaculation (where semen goes into your bladder instead of going out through the urethra when you cum).

Now I'm NOT a doctor and it maybe nothing to do with the things I have stated above but I do recommend that you see a doctor because you never know.

When you say "whatever" do you mean it also happens when you are doing a poo?

If so, and given the other info you have given us, I'm thinking that possibly it may be a problem with your prostate or if it is just coming out in your pee then it maybe retrograde ejaculation (where semen goes into your bladder instead of going out through the urethra when you cum).

Now I'm NOT a doctor and it maybe nothing to do with the things I have stated above but I do recommend that you see a doctor because you never know.

Yes, it sometimes comes out when I poop too...but not often.

Archived