Why do people berate size queens?

sanadee

7 shocking 😜facts about women ...
7 shocking 😜facts about women 💁body | Sound Health Solution

This is the way I see it. Say a woman has, for most of her life, enjoyed eating ice cream. Now, in her experience, Haagen Dazs tastes the best. So based on experience, she has a preference towards Haagen Dasz ice cream.

Now, let's say the same woman has, for much of her sexual life, has found sex with more endowed men has given her most pleasure. Now, based on experience, she likes a larger wang.

If most persons generally accept that preferences are often based on past experience, then how is being a size queen a bad thing?

Is it PC that makes people berate size queens? Or women who are envious of them (or perhaps more accurately, cannot fathom that human beings are built differently, and what brings pleasure to one woman would not bring pleasure to another)?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the way I see it. Say a woman has, for most of her life, enjoyed eating ice cream. Now, in her experience, Haagen Dazs tastes the best. So based on experience, she has a preference towards Haagen Dasz ice cream.

Now, let's say the same woman has, for much of her sexual life, has found sex with more endowed men has given her most pleasure. Now, based on experience, she likes a larger wang.

If most persons generally accept that preferences are often based on past experience, then how is being a size queen a bad thing?

Is it PC that makes people berate size queens? Or women who are envious of them (or perhaps more accurately, cannot fathom that human beings are built differently, and what brings pleasure to one woman would not bring pleasure to another)?

There's nothing wrong with being a size queen unless you're going around breaking guy's hearts just because they're not as well hung

I honestly haven't heard much if any berating towards a woman who says she likes a certain size in that department.

Then again, I honestly haven't heard a lot of people bring that up in social conversation anyways!

From my angle, it's not something that I think is worth worrying about : someone else berating another's preference that way.

The thing is though, it's not something I think needs to be said nor spoken about in the first place. So you like big wang?! Oh - and we needed to know that why? lol.

I have never felt berated, and honestly, I have never broken up with a guy based on his size alone..., having been with small, medium, and larger men, i will say that i personally get more pleasure from the ones that are bigger, and do prefer that. however,I have also been pleased by men that are small...and really make an attempt to compensate for that fact in other ways. and the fact that I chose to be with them based on personality in the first place. Have you broken up with anyone due to his lack of penis size, or refused to have sex with someone once you found out they were not larger?

I honestly haven't heard much if any berating towards a woman who says she likes a certain size in that department.

Then again, I honestly haven't heard a lot of people bring that up in social conversation anyways!

From my angle, it's not something that I think is worth worrying about : someone else berating another's preference that way.

The thing is though, it's not something I think needs to be said nor spoken about in the first place. So you like big wang?! Oh - and we needed to know that why? lol.

lmao, my thoughts exactly..

Me like big wang. Me love you looong time!!!

So what if a woman will dump a guy for his penis size? That's her choice to make.

We don't have to like it. Is it shallow? Maybe.

I don't think it's shallow. There are some women who don't like larger guys b/c it hurts. There are some women who don't care. And there are some women who prefer larger guys.

Mens' penises range in size, and as many men can attest, womens' vaginas also range in size. So a woman who has a larger than average vagina just isn't going to get the same pleasure from a smaller man as a woman with a smaller than average vagina.

They don't get berated. But I think the problem comes from the fact that it's something others can't change.

Boob size can be changed, weight can be changed. Bnd to some levels, looks can be changed. But penis size is something that is what it is.

O, and as someone else pretty much said......big or small, it's still ice cream.

I think alot of so called size queens measure a man, no pun intended, on his size.

It's like he's more of a man if he is large. And if he isn't then he's just a boy.

Most people can eat and enjoy ice cream with a big and/or little spoon.. It's still Ice Cream.

A better comparison would be small/large-sized ice cream. Either way, it's still ice cream, but the smaller size might not leave you satisfied.

I don't think anyone should be berated for personal preferences, given that they're keeping an open mind and are not damaging others' confidence over it.

I think that the "size-queen" bashers are usually guys with smaller penises who feel like they're being discriminated against (because everyone should be given an equal chance, right? =J ) and they are angry that they would, no matter what they tried, they would still most likely not stand a chance with a given woman.

The fact is that I am a skinny dude. I will never be a prize-fighter, no matter how much I want to be, as my metabolism works against any attempt to gain weight. It's not something I can change, and it's something I have to accept. Not wuite the same, but a similar principle.

I think that the "size-queen" bashers are usually guys with smaller penises who feel like they're being discriminated against (because everyone should be given an equal chance, right? =J ) and they are angry that they would, no matter what they tried, they would still most likely not stand a chance with a given woman.

The fact is that I am a skinny dude. I will never be a prize-fighter, no matter how much I want to be, as my metabolism works against any attempt to gain weight. It's not something I can change, and it's something I have to accept. Not wuite the same, but a similar principle.

I agree with this post. I think there is a way to make peace with ourselves and that is realizing no matter how you are if you are not extra ordinary abnormal there is a market for you out there. Even if you are unbelievably abnormal, there is a chance someone loves you for who you are. Take that heaviest man in Mexico as an example who could marry a normal woman.

Just like previously mentioned, plenty of women will end a relationship with a man if his penis is too large.

This is what life is about. We like certain things. We judge, assess, adjust and persue according to what moves us at the time. There isn't much need to worry about it.

Stereotypes and harsh, degrading statements are never acceptable, but preferences are just that.

They don't get berated. But I think the problem comes from the fact that it's something others can't change.

Boob size can be changed, weight can be changed. Bnd to some levels, looks can be changed. But penis size is something that is what it is.

O, and as someone else pretty much said......big or small, it's still ice cream.

I think alot of so called size queens measure a man, no pun intended, on his size.

It's like he's more of a man if he is large. And if he isn't then he's just a boy.

Penis size can be changed but it's very expensive surgery. I wouldn't do it but it can be done.

Penis size can be changed but it's very expensive surgery. I wouldn't do it but it can be done.

And that could potentionally ruin a guys junk.

O, and as it has been said....don't complain when a guy wants a vag a certain way.

Archived