Did he try to reverse the break up?

Wonderlust

My ex bf broke up with me over the telephone. I saw him on 2 consecutive days when he came to get his stuff. He said he had a tough week and made several decisions that he regrets – us breaking up was the one he regretted the most. I told him I was happy with his decision and that I could see his point of view. He seemed somewhat happy that I had agreed and hugged me and kissed me. I cried a bit. He told me not to cry because it was for the best.

On day 2 that he came to get the rest of his stuff he asked me if I was sure if he wanted to do this and I said yeah. He agreed kissed me for a last time and left.

Did he try to reverse the break up? If so why? Or did he try to make me feel as if it was a mutual decision (which it was) I'm feeling really weird about him.

Any suggestions?

He sounds a bit unsure if he made the right choice. Maybe he was testing the waters to see if you missed him and there was chance of reconciliation and when you said no he jsut agreed it was for the best.

Maybe hes just not sure in his choice. But wont make the commitment of trying to get back together,

He sounds a bit unsure if he made the right choice. Maybe he was testing the waters to see if you missed him and there was chance of reconciliation and when you said no he jsut agreed it was for the best.

Maybe hes just not sure in his choice. But wont make the commitment of trying to get back together,

If he was testing the waters - wouldn't he have said that he wanted us to remain in a relationship?

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived