ASAP need advice now

male2008
She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Personally, I can tell you that if a guy sends me texts, I reply if I am interested but if I ignore the texts then it's a way of letting him know I'm not interested. If, on the odd chance, I didn't reply to them ( for wtv reason) but I still am interested, then I would msg him on MSN to explain.

Personally, I can tell you that if a guy sends me texts, I reply if I am interested but if I ignore the texts then it's a way of letting him know I'm not interested. If, on the odd chance, I didn't reply to them ( for wtv reason) but I still am interested, then I would msg him on MSN to explain.

I'm with waytoodown

Doesn't mean you're totally out of luck, but the ball's in her court and if you do initiate another conversation it might look a bit desperate. Otherwise, she might come to her senses and realise you're fantastic

i like waytoodowns advice.

maybe the girl hasnt seen your text yet... very possible. but other than that being the situation, she probably doesnt want to respond.

if you really cant resist chatting, send an IM. cant hurt if you just leave it simple and not desperate or needy.

Personally, I can tell you that if a guy sends me texts, I reply if I am interested but if I ignore the texts then it's a way of letting him know I'm not interested.

Let me check the big book of dating...

Ah yes, it says here... "if a woman doesn't respond to your text message it means shes not interested, you're out of luck buddy, go bark up some other tree.

Perhaps in this age of communication, we could send a message actually saying "Sorry but I'm not interested."

In the future call. Don't text. Cause you never know if they get it. Use text for other random things like arriving late, etc. But not to make dates! Now you'll have to always wonder- did she get my text or does she not want to talk to me? And don't forget to leave your phone number when you call either.

Archived