Spent an hour with the ex

After almost a year of not seeing each other and attempts at failed contacts my ex saw me. I went by our old apt. She had redecorated yet it was with all the stuff we collected over the years. Pitures of our trips without me in them. She was very non-emotional. ASked a few questions and told me about some of the things goign on in her life. She was scared. Had a wall up and a look as if she had completely detached herself from me. It was very odd. AS I left I asked for a hug and she stood there with her arms at her side. It was obvious that things were completely different. So strange how things change. Brought back feeling and I almost regret seeing her. HHmmmmm.

Well to make the story short. When I lived with her I found htis painting. Absolutely beautiful. I knew she would like it and it what be a nice addition to our apt. Well during the bloody breakup I took it while being childish. So I moved out of the city to another and asked if she would like it. She said yes and I told her I would leave it with security which was the norm for a long time. She just said to bring it there. I guess in my mind I have this pipe dream that things will change. So much would need to be addressed and our lives are on different directions now. It just brought back feelings in a way. I did notice that I didnt find her as attractive as I used to. I thought that was odd. She is beautiful but at one time I thought she was the cats meow. I asked later if shed like to grab a bite but she just replied with short texts saying.... tiedup- sorry....have plans already-- sorry. She knows better. She been doing the NC for months and little by little responds to texts. Always thought she was the soulmate even though we had a very unhealthy relationship. WHo knows? I had 9 hours in a car yesterday driving to over analyize it to death.

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived