I finally found the girl of my dreams... and she is moving :(

monkey123

This just kills me right now. I am 20 years old and I have never really met a girl that I liked a lot and that I could see myself dating until now. I met the coolest girl, We have everything in common and get along so well. She is the girl I have been waiting for but there is a problem. She is moving in 10 days Im so sad, we just hit it off and we are both just at a loss of what to do. Its not fair, I deserve this girl but she is going to be leaving for good. Im so sad

This just kills me right now. I am 20 years old and I have never really met a girl that I liked a lot and that I could see myself dating until now. I met the coolest girl, We have everything in common and get along so well. She is the girl I have been waiting for but there is a problem. She is moving in 10 days Im so sad, we just hit it off and we are both just at a loss of what to do. Its not fair, I deserve this girl but she is going to be leaving for good. Im so sad

Monkey, where is she moving to and how far away? Is there anyway you can visit her often?

Is she moving far away? The reason I'm asking is that you could try a long distance relationship, or if she's moving an hour away, you could just meet up every once in a while.

Yep, I am wondering the same thing...if he is close enough to see her from time to time or call, webcam each other, and e-mail...so many ways to connect long distance these days.

It would depend on where you draw the line.

If worst comes to worst, you could always fly her over every weekend if you had the means. My friend pretty much kept this up for 2 whole years and eventually married his girl. Mind you he had the means.

Though, you've only met her for 10 days. So yeah it's a little different.

Archived