This time I think its really done.

NatNat

Here I am doing everything by myself…working…cleaning around the house…doing grocery shopping by myself. So I was a bit frustrated……I come home and told him how I felt and he got mad and rolled out of bed at 11am ….I asked him to find a place to put my wedding book his mother bought me because I am tired of crap being all over the place and he rips It up and rips all the pages out of it and throws it in the garbage. The he hits the wall and I told him I am sick and tired of him hitting the wall and he comes in the room and I raise my hand like I’m going to hit him and he goes DO IT…COME ON DO IT…so I did it. He egged me on. Then we had very mean words with one another. 1hour and 30mins after the fight he text me at work saying that to put our 30 day notice to move out of our apartment..he said we are way to young to be living our lives like this. So I put the apartment on notice….guess its over….guess Im moving out….dont know where the he!l Im going!!!

Its for the best. He isnt willing to make it work, his actions have showed him pulling away and him stopping wanting it to work by not doing what he should have done to MAKE it work.

When a relationship gets to the physical violence stage and both of you losing control. Its pretty much over unless you have intense counselling.

Hes right you are too young to live like this and its for the best. It will hurt and it will be hard but you have had so many problems. You should be happy and in love not fighting.

I dont think anyy of you know the goood part of our relationship...for the first year and half we had an amazing relationship that was perfect. Ever since we moved in together for the first time it has been a neighmear...I love the old him...the one I was inlove with....the one I would have an amazing time with. We finally took that step becaue we could see eachother forever together and got engaged. We moved in together and BOOM it went all down hill....I want to make it work...i dont want to walk away but this time it seems like this is what he wants to do....I am really down and upset right now..

I dont think anyy of you know the goood part of our relationship...for the first year and half we had an amazing relationship that was perfect. Ever since we moved in together for the first time it has been a neighmear...I love the old him...the one I was inlove with....the one I would have an amazing time with. We finally took that step becaue we could see eachother forever together and got engaged. We moved in together and BOOM it went all down hill....I want to make it work...i dont want to walk away but this time it seems like this is what he wants to do....I am really down and upset right now..

If you have 16 months of heaven and 16 weeks of hell, then that means you have 16 weeks of hell. The past does not negate or mitigate the present. Your relationship was unbearable to you and you threatened to end it. Perhaps what's hurting you now is being the one who was rejected even though you feel you were wronged.

Your anger is palpatible. In addition to hitting him, you seem to hold an untenable amount of bitterness and frustration (thinly veiled unmanaged pain) in your heart from reading your other threads. You need therapy. Please get it.

The thing is though, you can never take back that you hit him. Even if it wasn't hard, it's not justified. So the relationship, in my opinion, can never be the same until the abuser walks away and gets help (and yes, one time makes you an abuser)

Learn English Via Listening | Begin...
Learn English Via Listening | Beginner Level | Lesson 13 | Susan’s Wedding Day

Archived