Help =( I need to last longer in bed

showtime15
Going Too Fast In a Relationship? B...
Going Too Fast In a Relationship? Break!

Im an 19 year male with a very large "common" problem...so they say...

I bust too quick...within the first 1-5 mins. Im not excited, i try to stop it...but it just keeps coming. after that, my penis is still "strong" and i can go for 30 mins to 1 1/2 hours...thats how i was with my ex. But im talking to this new girl and all she ever says is that I need to last longer...and "learn to hold it"....she has no idea how horrible this makes me feel. Clinically depressed and nearly suicidal. I feel so low.

Her friend and my friend see eachother and they just rant about how great he is in bed and the girl jsut looks at me...making me feel so awkward.

I dont need bs, i dont need "itll be ok, many guys are like that, do you..." i need help, anything that works to last longer...

someone please help me...=(

(i am not suicidal; im metaphorically speaking how low i feel so dont worry )

Have you told her that her remarks are making you feel this way? She may not realize it's a sensitive and embarrassing issue to you. You need to communicate this to her.

I also don't see why she's complaining if you're able to go for much longer the second time around. Does she not want to keep having sex after the first time you get off?

Several ways to last longer in general:

-have sex often so you get used to the stimulation

-go for a second round (which you said works for you)

-masturbate an hour or so before having sex

-penetrate slowly and pace yourself. When you feel yourself getting close, switch positions and/or pull your penis out and tease her until you've cooled down then go at it again.

-Think of boring and unsexy things like doorknobs and dead puppies.

Good luck!

No i havent told her that...im more then embarassed...

she wont go for the second time around...yeah its like that. she just gives me this look if she knew i came; like im a loser and idk its just those eyes...it makes you feel so low...

thanks for your replies!

Door knobs and dead puppies.. thats HOT...

Where was I? Oh yes..

You might want to mention to her that all her BS is causing you performance anxiety (she can google that term) and will thus only make things worse. However if she made an effort to build your bed esteem by working with you, or being encouraging it might actually improve the situation.

And if that doesn't work out well, the next time she comes onto you just say 'nah.. I don't feel like being insulted tonight hunny..' and let her get absolutely nothing instead..

Whatever you do dude, don't beat yourself up about it. It's real easy for them to sit there and talk * * * * when all they have to do is strip and spread.

- Matt

showtime, this is quite normal at your age, please don't despair. it's nature's way of having you be able to be with as many women as possible

hehe

anyhoo, you could go round 1 and then focus on the lady for round 2 or you can (take the gentlemen's route and) just exclusively focus on the lady and wait until she is completely satisified, then do your bit. this might be the preferable route as most women, once satisfied, are so pleased that they pretty much want to take care of your every need no matter how fast or slow.

i don't think baseball statistics, i/p addresses, or times tables are very useful at your age, since you can already go multiple times (lucky you). maybe later in life they will come in handy.

oh, and P.S. she is a jerk

No i havent told her that...im more then embarassed...

she wont go for the second time around...yeah its like that. she just gives me this look if she knew i came; like im a loser and idk its just those eyes...it makes you feel so low...

thanks for your replies!

If you're having sex with someone, you really need to be able to talk to them. You're only hurting yourself by not being straight up with her. She is being an inconsiderate jerk and needs to know that.

Archived