What if... I dont know why I feel like I do

sourskitless

Hiii its me again. Me and my current bf have been dating for about a month now, and its been great. He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him. To one of his best guy friends he said he dindnt know what love was until he met me, and he just said a bunch of other sweet stuff. Well, 2 days ago, we had a double date with his bff and his bff's gf. it was all fun and everithyng, we went to the beach, and then returned to his bffs house for dinner, and then went out again to a park. all in all, it was a great date, handholding, cuddling, and a goodnight kiss. my bf is very shy so he blushes alot when he does anything affectionate, and it takes him awhile to bring up the courage. this was a random tough last night, but my bff thinks i could do so much better. i dont want to do better, im happy with my boyfriend right now, hes a sweet and caring guy, but she says shell dump her bf if i dump mine, and i dont wanna dump mine. she got mad, and i explained that if shes not happy with her relashionship, it dosent mean the same goes for me. but now im afraid my bf thinks i wanna end it, which i dont. he hasnt been on all day, and last night, we were chatting on msn and i told him i would be right back, i had to take a quick 10 minute shower, and when i came back he had logged out without even saying goodbye. what should i think of this?

muchly apreciated,sourskitless

Maybe he just had to go, I wouldnt read too much into that. The only thing that you can do is reassure him that he is what you want and that you have no intention of following what your bff says.

Personally I think its sad your bff is not happy for you and as far as breaking up with your bfs at the same time, I think that is ridiculous.

I think you should speak to your boyfriend and let him know what is going on. Let him know that you have no intention on breaking things off with him so he feels assured. As far as your bff goes, I think it's really immature of her to expect that of you. Just because she's not happy doesn't mean that you should be unhappy as well. If it was me, I would actually question my friendship rather than my relationship to be honest.

No offense, but your bff should be happy for you if your relationship is as good as you described.

btw, about the msn thing.

don't think too much into it. mention it to him casually. Technology has a weird way of bringing people together and creating space at the same time

30 of Our Favorite Quotes About Love
30 of Our Favorite Quotes About Love

Archived