What do guys think about imperfections on the female body?

shygal2008

unless it's something so incredibly unusual and bizarre that crowds of people gather around to get a look, it's really not a problem.

Basically. Unless you make a career out of entertaining people by standing on the 3rd foot that's grown out of your forehead. you're fine

I think you'll find that most of these little imperfections you fuss over aren't even noticeable to anyone other than you (unless you point it out). Every living creature on earth has subtle "imperfections". They're what makes our faces and bodies unique.

I think most guys don't even notice how much smaller/bigger a girls boobs are. Lol, well in my experience I mean I've never had a guy tell me or notice it. They're usually just happy to see them.

Some guys however do seem to pay alot of attention to other parts of women (like a nice tum, tight butt, legs, etc). It depends on the guy really.

I'd rather be with someone who makes me feel at ease and not self conscious no matter what my tum looks like.

I promise that you worry about your imperfections more than any guy does. 99% of the time we don't notice and when we do it isn't a big deal. Seriously, if you are naked in front of the guy that is the last thing they are thinking about!

You know, oddly enough, I know a man that gets turned on by cellulite. I kid you not. The more dimply the better. He likes thin girls that have cellulite, especially in the back-of-the-thigh area that's sometimes visible in shorts. It's the oddest thing.

He is very much a hippie type and also likes girls with a bit of a "scent" to them. He has no problem sleeping with women who haven't showered in a couple of days because they smell, according to him, delicious.

I always love finding out the odd sexual quirks of my best friends.....

You know, oddly enough, I know a man that gets turned on by cellulite. I kid you not. The more dimply the better. He likes thin girls that have cellulite, especially in the back-of-the-thigh area that's sometimes visible in shorts. It's the oddest thing.

He is very much a hippie type and also likes girls with a bit of a "scent" to them. He has no problem sleeping with women who haven't showered in a couple of days because they smell, according to him, delicious.

I always love finding out the odd sexual quirks of my best friends.....

lol WHAT?! That's the craziest fetish I think I've ever heard. I'm sure a lot of girls will be happy to know that haha

We notice our imperfections b/c we're contantly attached to our bodies. We notice them all the time. I'm willing to bet that a guy thinks only "boobs! Gimme gimme gimme" instead of "are they tileted?"

That's not to say I don't get self conscious at my non-gravity-defying boobs when a guy sees them but I've never had a guy point them out to me.

This thread makes me feel better.

I know most guys say they don't notice, but I once dated an artist. He was the most observant person I've ever met. He would constantly talk about things on my body that I didn't even know I had. It freaked me out. I think I'd prefer to be with someone who is more simple minded when it comes to these sorts of things.

I know most guys say they don't notice, but I once dated an artist. He was the most observant person I've ever met. He would constantly talk about things on my body that I didn't even know I had. It freaked me out. I think I'd prefer to be with someone who is more simple minded when it comes to these sorts of things.

My roommate is an artist and she summed that up for me. She was painting a portrait of her father one evening and she said: "It's interesting. When you look at someone plain, you don't think much of them. But when you paint them, you see every little aspect of their appearance. And it makes them completely beautiful. Everyone instantly becomes fantastically beautiful when you analyze them enough to paint them." I thought that was neat.

My roommate is an artist and she summed that up for me. She was painting a portrait of her father one evening and she said: "It's interesting. When you look at someone plain, you don't think much of them. But when you paint them, you see every little aspect of their appearance. And it makes them completely beautiful. Everyone instantly becomes fantastically beautiful when you analyze them enough to paint them." I thought that was neat.

Of all the wonderful work he did while we were together, he never once drew or painted me. He wanted to do a nude one, but I was a bit shy and I didn't want his parents finding it since he still lived at home. I'm kind of kicking myself now. It would have been interesting to see his interpretation of what I look like.

Of all the wonderful work he did while we were together, he never once drew or painted me. He wanted to do a nude one, but I was a bit shy and I didn't want his parents finding it since he still lived at home. I'm kind of kicking myself now. It would have been interesting to see his interpretation of what I look like.

Never been painted nude but would have loved it. Like you i would have found it intersting, all I ended up with were guys who 'claimed' to be photographers but who took dodge poloroids of me.

Everybody has slight imperfections that seem glaring to them which escape detection of others. The only imperfection that I would find offensive would be if a girl had an overly large vagina with little or no muscle control and incapable of being a good bed partner.

Aren't there imperfections on the male body too? I mean nearly every guy out there has a slightly bent penis. It might not be noticeable though.

I only know of one physically perfect guy. This guy does not have a single flaw on his body (I've seen it all). It's a shame that his mind was incredibly damaged.

I don't know if counts as an imperfection, but my girlfriend has a very thin trail of hair that goes down from her belly button to you know where. You can't even see it if you aren't very close, so it's nothing like the "highway of hair" that many guys (including me) have down there. But yet it's clearly there - and in these days of body hair removal I guess many would see it as imperfect on a girl. For some reason, I not only accept it - I find it hot!!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why...

but for some reason, I just can't find myself attracted to a woman who has ugly feet. They don't have to be perfect, but at least halfway decent. It's just something about a woman having hammer toes that really turns my stomach inside out.

Archived