He just never contacted me

lizzzy111

Sooo long story short i met a guy like a month ago... he is a friend of a friend and she introduced us at his show (he is in a band)

we hit it off he got my # and for the next 2 wees before his tour in the UK we talked and hung out a lot and i mean a lot and he was so sweet and so into it.

He left to go to the UK for 10 days on a tour...i gave him my email as i know calls are expensive, i never heard from him.

Then he got back 4 days ago and i still have not heard from him.

What happened? i mean i know no one has answers and i guess it could be a number of things but how can you be or act so into someone and then just forget about them and leave them hanging like that...

Well, you really had no time in with him. You really need to consistently date someone for at LEAST 3 months to get a feel of were they are coming from.

People can say ANYTHING at the beginning.

Sorry, but as they say NEXT!!!!

I'm sorry that you're feeling this way, but it sounds to me as if this guy is clearly just not into you. He may have met someone along the way while he was on tour. In either case, no matter how busy a person is, if they really want to get in contact with you, they will find a way to do so. Stop wasting your time on someone who isn't willing to waste his time on you. Cut your losses and move on. You will find someone worthy of your time. Good luck.

thanks...i deleted him out of my phone because i dont want to waste time.

meanwhile the girl who introduced us wants to hang out next week...she doesnt really know what happened...what if he is there? should i tell her beforehand that he just never called when he got back or just go and if he is there just be cool

thanks...i deleted him out of my phone because i dont want to waste time.

meanwhile the girl who introduced us wants to hang out next week...she doesnt really know what happened...what if he is there? should i tell her beforehand that he just never called when he got back or just go and if he is there just be cool

Good start on deleting him out.

Why don't you just tell her that you never heard from him and ask her if he would be there? Just so you won't have to feel uncomfortable. I'm sure she'll understand.

What happened? i mean i know no one has answers and i guess it could be a number of things but how can you be or act so into someone and then just forget about them and leave them hanging like that...

Likely and because he didnt have a lot of interest to start with and not enough to pursue anything further. Just because someone hangs out with you, doesnt mean they are about to ask you to marry them....

Archived