how to ask for a woman's phone number

sanadee

This question seems dumb, but there is this woman at work I like. I chat with her now and then, but i would like to get to know her better outside of work.

the thing is, i'm not much of a conversationalist, and i sometimes run out of things to say. how should i go about this?

I'll tell you how my friend asked this girl at our work for her number. Mind you we work in a retail store. He took a rainchek up to her, and told her he got a customer but she forgot to fill out all the information. On the rainchek he had written the girls name, and made up a product that he was issuing a raincheck. So she took a look at it and she actually filled in her phone number in the phone number box.

Provided you actually know her as at least an acquaintance:

"Hey I don't think I have your number. Would you mind if I asked you for it?"

Ppl generally don't say no to this.

Then you can try and test the limit a little whilst they defenses are down lol:

"Hey we should hang out sometime..."

And see what she says. If promising, perhaps:

"Would you be busy after work?"

try this..

say hello (of course, it's simple but it still is the best pick up line)

and show some interest (we women, know if a guy is interested even just a bit but just bec she knows doesn't mean you have to stop trying..just means you're too obvious)

listen really good to what she has to say (it's really impressive if a guy still remembers what we said on the first date)

don't rush her into things (don't make it obvious that you want her phone number)

keep her interested (maybe you might wanna find out what she likes from her friends and use it.. just be sure that you also like what she likes because if you don't there's no point)

be genuine (but not too much)

don't show her you're too interested. (it will either freak her out or just avoid you for good)

keep your distance (sometimes, we girls are often attracted to the guy who doesn't give us tooooo much attention, meaning to say be close if necessary but don't overdo it.. soon you'll find out she's interested in you)

well.. goodluck.. ..

i hope this works

if you run out of things to say don't try and feel obligated to try and make a long note worthy conversation. when it gets stale, end it, leave it on a high note and the girl will be more interested next time, being more responsive and producing more herself keeping it going. as for getting a number it really is just that easy, maybe text someone just before asking and then ask while your phones out, looks casual

i wouldn't use it as a question. i'd be a bit more direct. 'you should give me your number so we can go do something some time.'

Yes, i will gaurentee your success in getting numbers will increase if you dont ask for it, infact never ask for it, tell her to give it to you, hand her the phone while asking.

Always take a number, dont give it out, keep the power in your hands.

The next time you chat with her say hey I can't stay long I have alota work to do, or if your leaving, I've got somewhere to be, chat with her a few minutes then say well I really need to go but give me your number we can talk about it more later then just hand her your phone. If she puts in the number then your golden if she refuses then she's not interested or not single, don't ask in a question she has the option to say no be direct almost demanding but it's asking in a direct manner rather than a question.

Archived