breaking down

dan10

guys i know i shouldnt feel this way but i'm breaking down right now.

i got single a few months ago and i was ok up until a few days ago... i mean i didnt like being single but i wasnt falling apart. but in the last few days i've just been starting to break down. and i'm breaking down hard. right now i just want someone to hold and hug. and its getting to the point where i'm about ready to cry.

anyone got any advice for me?

i'm not breaking up with anyone

i broke up with her a while ago. the problem i'm having is that i want someone to hold but i dont have anyone and its killing me

i really just need a hug right now.... but not any hug. i need a hug from someone i can turn the hug into a thing where i can hold her for a little bit

What you're saying is that you're ready to date someone else again. That's a positive sign, but of course it takes time to build up to that. As for what you can do in the interim, it's a difficult one. have you tried talking to anyone about your feelings?

yes i have. YOU GUYS!!!

but in all seriousness when i talk to people outside of ena they are worse then unhelpful. except last night... i talked to one of my ex's and she made me feel a bit better....sorta. i mean i still want that hug that no one is giving me, but she did tell me strait up for the first time that she still loves me. so when she comes back in august i'm going to try to get back together with her. but that made me feel a little better. and i know that this is a horrible thing for me to feel but i felt happy when she told me that her boyfriend got arrested. ....well aparently her "ex" but i guess they'd only been broken up for a few hours. it sucks that she had to go through all the * * * * she did for him being busted on dealing drugs and that she's grounded now just because she went out with him, but it makes me happy that she's rid of him.

and ya i know this is a bad idea to like her or even still keep in contact with her and all that stuff but i'm hoping i'll be the exception to the rule of ex relationships being a bad thing and that me and her will work out.

and then again if it doesnt its not like it can make my life worse then it already is right now.

you need to keep yourself busy. i bet you were a bit bored and had nothing to think about except this. it's still heavy on your mind and that sucks.

it gets better. don't worry.

i had something similar to me happen to me when i was close to your age. i came over to her place as usual (yes, everyday we were together, ahh young love)....she just said it out of nowhere, 'i think we should break up.' after 2 years out of nowhere. i was like what? i was never so devastated in my whole life. i never cried so hard ever. i could barely drive home everything was blurry. i didn't do anything for a month but sulk. i was at my lowest.

mind you, we got back together a month later and i broke it off 2.5 years after that.

you are young man, you will have plenty of opportunities for love again. i am so glad we didn't stay together. i would have missed out on a lot of relationships and experiences that i think i needed to become who i am now.

either i'm not conveying myself correctly or i am so out of it that i'm taking what u guys are saying the wrong way.... i'm gonna vote for the first.

this isnt about a girl. its about me and girls in general. honestly it really doesnt matter who it is, i just want to lay down and hold someone in my arms. hell i'd do it with my dog if she would sit still. but she doesnt like when i give her hugs so i cant.

i dont even know why this is bothering me so much. i think i've just gotten so accustomed to having a girl in my arms in the last 2 years (because when i go out with a girl for more then a week she falls in love with me and loves it when i hold her... which is really cool) that now when i dont have someone to hold i just feel like something is missing. but i didnt have this problem before i started going out with girls. under my breath stupid girls.

anyone wanna come gimme a hug so i feel better?

Archived