genster
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?
Your Boyfriend Left You - So What?

Can someone tell me that?

It's over and he's with the girl he cheated on me with and i don't love him anymore and i know i can move on and there are better things that are waiting for me but i don't know why i am still crying

i've tried thinking of why but i don't know

i can't come up with the answer and the tears just keep flowing

i don't know how to stop it

im a big effing histerical mess right now and i cant stop crying

ive been crying for an hour straight and i cant stop

First thing is cool down breathe in through your nose out through your mouth! It's natural to cry. It's actually healthy but.. not over someone not worth the tears. Wash your face with cool water have a drink and keep breathing empty your head don't think about the past just consentrate on something postive. And your crying because of shock and emotions really get the thought of him out of your head put your favorite movie on or lie on your bed and listen to your favorite album. Keep breathing and sipping water.

You're crying because you're human, and it's a natural emotion.

I've been where you are, it's not easy, but please realize that when all is said and done, you'll come out the bigger, and better person. And, in time you'll see that you don't want him back in any way, shape or form.

Hope you feel better...

genster, sorry that you are crying.

I think It is normal to cry, and it's okay to feel sad or even the anger. Let it all out, and embrace all of the emotions even if they are all negative because once you truly go through them all, you will gain the strength to be able to detach yourself from them.

Wish you the best.

Archived