afraid and need help

my gf has alotta really close friends that she calls her siblings practically and like one of them is a guy.. and idk i get kinda jealous and they sometimes hang out.. not alone its always her and soem of her friends(girls) and then him but never alone plus she even assures me she wont be alone with a guy or even be aroun many guys but i still thitnk hes an exeption but i still get jealous and the thought comes up of like what if he makes her start to like him and she loses interest in me? i mean she told me she would never lose interest in me or get bored with me or anything like that but idk i need help

Ok, firstly you need to calm down. This is girl is telling you that you're important to her, and that she dosen't want anyone else. Shouldn't that be enough? Don't you trust her?

It's her right to spend time with other people, in fact it porbably helps your relationship, and you can't stop it. Just because one of those is a man dosen't mean she looking to leap into bed with him. Trust her.

Trust is a big thing, when your in love you never want to lose what you have. I wouldn't recommend telling her it bothers you cause that'll lead to more complications as hard as it is you need to learn to trust her and if she screws up and does go with him that's her loss, and I know it's hard to look at it that way but you have to. Go hang out with a girl "friend" of yours when she's with him cause then it'll make her think about you while she's with him and she will prob txt you or something alot more too. But when she's with him don't sit around worrying cause that'll make you even more insecure. Guys night out is another thing you can do to not think about it.

i have been cheated on b4 but not by her shes not like htat but i still worry and u say i shouldnt tell hre its bothering me but if she does screw up and go with him its her loss... well i dont want her to screw up and it wont just be her loss itll be mine to o cuz i love her so much thats y im so protective and afraid of losing her

The more jealous you get, the more likely you are to lose her. She's honest with you and is healthy enough to only hang out with other guys while other girls are there - so she respects your relationship. You can't let your past dictate your present or you will lose her respect, seem insecure, and lose the relationship.

Hello anthonypangs,

First of all, there is a reason why you are her boyfriend and not that other friend. You are the one she chose to be with. You are the one she trusts and loves. You don't need to be jealous. Of course, it's always OK to be a bit jealous. Everyone experiences that once in a while. However, you seem a little bit too jealous and insecure to me which is fully understandable because you mentioned that you have been cheated on before. It shows that it's more about you as well. Do you trust yourself? Trust yourself, first. Work on it, you'll feel a lot more reassured. . Don't be so self-conscious. Don't be too hard on yourself. (Maybe practice self-forgiveness, for instance?) It's healthy for you and your relationship.

Did you tell her that you feel this way? If not, tell her. It will show her that you're honest and that you're afraid of losing her. It simply shows you care! (Tell her once, not 10 times a day...) On top of that she will again tell you that this guy is her friend and that you're the one she cares about. Hope this helps a bit!

Archived