No final plans for date tomorrow...assume its off?

Kat123

Hi there! Quick question. Met a guy last weekend. Great chemistry. Texts me Saturday, calls and asks me out on Monday. We decide on Thursday. Says he'll call later in the week with specific plans. Its 1119pm Wednesday night and have yet to hear a word from him.

At this point, do I assume the date is off? I have no idea what to plan for tomorrow...and I have never had a date call me during working hours this early in the game.

What should I do? Nothing? Text to clarify tomorrow?

Thanks!

I would assume it's off. And even if he does call and wants to still meet up I probably wouldn't. To me, it shows he's not respectful of my time. Personally, I would tell him "Oh I made other plans cause you didn't confirm" and if I feel like it, make plans for another time.

I'm with Honey on this one.

Did you make specific plans for tomorrow (like what you were going to do) or did you just decide to meet up and figure it out then? I would especially assume it's off if you didn't have concrete plans for something specific.

Hmm....I'm gonna have to disagree and say that it doesn't necessarily mean that it's off. He might be a last minute kinda guy. I personally can't stand that type and it drives me crazy to be waiting around to hear from him, but a lot of guys are just like that. I think you might have a call comin your way tomorrow.

Let tomorrow come and see what happens. If nothing, then maybe text him to find out what's up. I don't see why the guy has to set something up anyway... why not contact him and you set the date!

-Kevin

Argh! Thanks for all the advice. I was starting to have a minor freak out...turns out its a false alarm. He just texted. Went to a concert last minute and texted as soon as he got out...always seems to happen just when i start getting really ticked off...

Argh! Thanks for all the advice. I was starting to have a minor freak out...turns out its a false alarm. He just texted. Went to a concert last minute and texted as soon as he got out...always seems to happen just when i start getting really ticked off...

hmm....I hate to say I told y'all so, but......lol jk.

I'm so happy for you! But remember, now we know he's a last minute kind of guy. Like I said earlier, I know that I can't put up with that. But most people can, so I'm assuming you can too. Just stay tuned into stuff like this and learn his patters so that you can better predict his behavior next time.

Good luck on the big date!!!

Archived