What if?

user1988

What if in an attempt to forget the other your ex deleted your number from his phone, then what? Will you have to be the one who initiates contact later on down the road?

When we were together we didn't use IM and once in awhile would email pictures but that's about it.

If they want to reconcile they will find you... Regardless of what it takes. Be it email, coming over, social sites, or looking up old phone records. If you love someone you will do all in your power to get them..

aint that the truth

eh, in this day and age, i think it's impossible NOT to find someone. heck, i just had a guy i dated 4 years ago contact me on link removed!! (and no, that's not how we met).

think about it - google, facebook, link removed, link removed, public records, contacting your old friends or parents somehow.... if you know what field they work in, you can look up their work email or work phone number, not that hard at all.

I hate the what if game too but I rethought about this and we have no mutual friends because of the age difference. I guess he knows to email me or find me at work if he really wanted to work things out.

The only good thing about this is if I ever break down and do contact him at least he'll friggin pick up because he doesn't know the number!

Archived