Quickies sometimes not enough...

maduro

I have a question for the girls (and guys) out there, is it typically normal after a girl cums, for her to just feel satisfied with just that?

When my girlfriend and I have sex, she typically cums pretty quick (usually well before me). After this we usually just change positions and I just finish up. We'll then just usually clean up and thats it.. With ex's we have usually just laid there kissing and cuddling for a bit and then maybe going for a second round. However with her she said she feels satisfied with that.

Normally I wouldn't mind too much, especially if its just a quickie. However last night we brought some sexy underwear and that, she spent ages getting all dressed up and it was all over pretty quickly. Although she looked absolutely amazing it seemed a bit of a anti-climax, especially as we spent longer choosing the underwear and her getting ready than actually enjoying it..

I know its stereotypically the guy that rolls over and goes to sleep. But she has the 'I'm done' attitude (well not that abrupt but, you kinda get what i mean).

I was wondering how many girls out there are like this? Its just shes so different from ex's. Is there anything I or we can do to make sex last a bit longer sometimes?

I orgasm quickly and multiple, but still want the guy to have his too. I like to mix it up, quickies are good here and there, but I can't go for two hours at a time every time either, this girl just doesn't have that kind of time everyday of the week. For me 30-45 minutes is cool, but it's not like I time it.

My gf is a lot like this. In fact, we have a joke that I kind of play the "girl" role afterwards. It takes a while for her to climax and I usually end up "going" before her, and I feel guilty. She tries to make me feel better by saying, "baby, I do not need to climax to have a good time ... " But, I still feel guilty. Where I am the "girl" comes in when we are done. I want to hold each other, talk, etc and she just wants to go to sleep. If it is not bedtime, or whatever, she typically gets up, cleans up, gets dressed and starts to do something. No talking, cuddling, etc.

I cannot get over the fact that I feel guilty if I climax and she does not. Sure, at times, we wait about an hour and then go again and I last forever and she gets her "turn". But, that is not very often. Any suggestions on that part?

She waits for you to have yours, right? If she didn't, that'd be very selfish.

Have you talked to her about this? Talked to her outside of the bedroom about this?

Oh don't get me wrong, most of the time i finish. I wasn't saying that think she was being selfish, she likes to know I'm satisfied as well. Its just I found her so different from other girls.. Shes exactly like pokesfan gf as in she just wants to go to sleep or whatever and isn't really interested in talking, cuddling etc. I was just interested in seeing how common this was as I've never experienced it before.. Although I think sometimes it would be nice to lay there talk and cuddle, because sometimes thats the time you feel the closest.

I did say to her when we first met that she was different from other girls I've been with. As in once shes done thats enough. All she said was once she is satisfied shes never really been one for all the cuddling afterwards.

I think it was just more last night it kinda hit home, as we had been out and picked some sexy underwear and she had text me a little preview when I was at work and that.. She then spent ages getting ready.. It was then over relatively quickly, after all the build up. She then just jumps out of bed, got changed into her pjs and went to sleep. I wasn't expecting to be going at it for hours, but it was maybe 20 mins max. It just seemed a bit of a anti-climax. It was fun none the less, and she looked amazing so i didn't want put a downer on it.

Have you told/showed her that you're still horny and at least want to touch and kiss afterwards? She may not realize it's bugging you.

And to make sex longer, change up the tempo so you can tease her more and prolong her orgasm. Spend a lot more time on foreplay, just touching her and teasing her. Penetrate her slowly and change positions once or twice before she cums. Maybe take your penis out of her and have her blow you for a minute or two, then penetrate her again. Slow down or take it out when she's close to getting off.

Have you told/showed her that you're still horny and at least want to touch and kiss afterwards? She may not realize it's bugging you.

And to make sex longer, change up the tempo so you can tease her more and prolong her orgasm. Spend a lot more time on foreplay, just touching her and teasing her. Penetrate her slowly and change positions once or twice before she cums. Maybe take your penis out of her and have her blow you for a minute or two, then penetrate her again. Slow down or take it out when she's close to getting off.

Yeah, that should work. Normally I only came 50% of the time, but sex always ended when I didn't come when hubby did and I realised it just wasn't my night. We chalked that up to one he owed me.

Yeah, that should work. Normally I only came 50% of the time, but sex always ended when I didn't come when hubby did and I realised it just wasn't my night. We chalked that up to one he owed me.

A favorite practice of ours also.

I orgasm quickly and multiple, but still want the guy to have his too. I like to mix it up, quickies are good here and there, but I can't go for two hours at a time every time either, this girl just doesn't have that kind of time everyday of the week. For me 30-45 minutes is cool, but it's not like I time it.

Same as.

Sometimes quickies are the best, when short on time (especially if I come, he he).

Some nights we will have sex sessions which last nearly two hours, including lots of foreplay (which are great, lol), having a little drink, music on etc.. Other times, just a quickie will suffice.

We will always make sure that each other comes though,.

Sometimes if I'm tired I will want to just roll over too and go sleep or whatever, watch telly. Sometimes he does that, and I'm like "can't we have a cuddle first before you roll over!" lol - depends. Not a big issue with us though.

Archived