"The List"

forever1130

I thought this was kinda interesting..

link removed

I've only had one boyfriend and have never "hooked up" with anyone else, so of course i could name everyone on my list (first and last name, ha!) lol

can you name everyone who would be on your list? it kinda scares me that so many people cant lol

I wouldn't know where to start. Certainly wouldn't be able to name very many last names, probably wouldn't be able to come up with many of the first names either...my list would read something like 'that blonde' and 'girl in pink sweater' lol

I did try writing a list once though, a long time ago...but I stopped making it and threw it away when it started to get a little long looking

I couldn't list who I've kissed but I can list the people I've slept with (some of them first name only...eek...). I have to write it down though b/c otherwise I forget a few. Even at the top of my head now, I can't remember the exact number unless I write it down.

Perhaps it's time for self-reflection haha

Me and my bestfriends used to say that we were going to get a calendar so we could write the guys' names on the days we hooked up (kissing or more) with em. So we could keep track...classy, huh? We've settled down a ton since then, but I think a few names have slipped my mind Sick.

If we're talking about sex, I can "list" them all by first, middle, and last names. And I can count them on one hand.

Same here...except it's like sometimes I can barely remember just first names and i can count them on like 7 hands. totally kidding.

Ever since I started looking backwards at 40, I'm lucky if I can recall what I had for breakfast this morning....and if I can leave the house fully dressed AND with all the crap I need to take with me wherever I'm going it's a huge bonus. So trying to remember people I did things with 10, 15, 20 years ago.....

....uh....what were we talking about again?

What do you consider hooking up as?

I could consider even counting how many I've kissed, but I consider "hooking up" with sex envolved.

Or do you could 2nd and 3rd base aswell?? Oral etc.

There have only been 2 people I've slept with, and in a relationship. So yes, I could tell you all 3 of their names!

As far as oral/fingering, the list is higher, around 9, but if I thought about it I could certaintly tell you all of their names aswell. Possibly most last names too.

I don't like to get around that much, so it's not hard!

Oh after much reflection I could definitely come up with the list haha... I just think that sadly it would fit right into the examples from the blog - "that one guy back in the day"... "random guy that night" .... "john whats-his-name"

Oh dear... I totally forgot about john whats-his-name until just now... see, why would I want to go digging in my past like this?

Uhhh... the rules on that link say kissing with tongue counts in order to make it on the list, and both genders count.

I think I'll plead the fifth.

in that case - up to 30..if not over..kissing, oral sex, etc. mostly guys..the occasional drunken kiss/makeout with a girl included though.

I've only had sex with one person though.

Archived