root canal

greywolf
10 Easy Natural Remedies for Tooth ...
10 Easy Natural Remedies for Tooth Sensitivity

You can get the problem from minute cracks in your teeth or gum disease without a cavity. You need a root canal when you get an infection in the root of a tooth. If you need one and don't get one, it can eventually abcess, which is extremely painful and dangerous if not treated.

Dentists can spot the infection by shadows on the roots in X-rays. Get your dentist to show you the X-ray if you want to see it before agreeing to the root canal.

You can get the problem from minute cracks in your teeth or gum disease without a cavity. You need a root canal when you get an infection in the root of a tooth. If you need one and don't get one, it can eventually abcess, which is extremely painful and dangerous if not treated.

Dentists can spot the infection by shadows on the roots in X-rays. Get your dentist to show you the X-ray if you want to see it before agreeing to the root canal.

Yeah, she showed me the x-ray and it looked darker around that tooth. She was asking me if it hurts, but it doesn't.

She also filed the front part of my bottom teeth to relieve pressure from them being too close to my upper teeth when I bite down, and now it feels weird. lol

Ok ugh... It's embarrassing to admit this. The pain doesn't worry me so much. What worries me is that my dentist said that my tooth would become more brittle and yellowish because of it. Oh god... I'm really vain. lol

I'll still get it, because I realize that it's better than the alternative, but I still don't like the idea.

Ok ugh... It's embarrassing to admit this. The pain doesn't worry me so much. What worries me is that my dentist said that my tooth would become more brittle and yellowish because of it. Oh god... I'm really vain. lol

I'll still get it, because I realize that it's better than the alternative, but I still don't like the idea.

Yeah, your tooth will basically die. That's why you get a crown over it!! Then you can't even tell.

When you have a root canal on a front tooth, it does become discolored, eventually, but the dentist can help you bleach the tooth periodically so it will match your other teeth and not be noticeable. To prevent further cracking or chipping, if you grind or clench, you can find out if you are a candidate for a night guard to help reduce the wear and force on your teeth, especially at night.

Archived