Bestfriend isn't what she used to be!

tbone22

So Ive had this friend for about hmm... almost 10 years now, she got married this year and has just changed throughout the years. I just find that now she is kind of boring, I really have nothing to talk to her about. Now that she's married, well even before, she just read's books and goes to bed so early. I mean I don't want to loose her as a friend but its kind of hard to talk to her now when I really have nothing to say. But when there is something to say we have a disagreement. She doesn't even watch TV!! So she has no clue what's going on in the world... she once told me that she doesn't want to see the movie "The Hangover" because she doesn't drink and thinks its dumb. I dont know, I think shes taking life too seriuosly and can't loosen up!

Even after her wedding she wasn't social at all or having a good times for that fact, it just sucks because I feel that we are distancing away from each other...

It happens.

My best friend from high school is really into pot now. She's wrapped up with her school and her boyfriend (as I am with mine) and has gotten into different activities. We used to be in the marching band, in a rock back, in quiz bowl, and had all the same classes. Now we see each other only a few times a year, boyfriends in tow.

We still hang out and she's fun to talk to but we don't have enough in common to be as close as we used to be. We'll always be friends but we've moved onto other friends too.

Archived