some dating sites are working for me finally. can you recommend more?

jnr30024
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get More ...
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get More Matches

I have found a few dating sites actually working for me now. amazing. chatting with 1 girl on okcupid- we both said yes to a date, still figuring out when. chatting with another one on singlesnet and another one on craigslist- still waiting on possible date there.

I would like to try 1 or 2 paid sites also.

right now I am on:

singlesnet, okcupid, craigslist (all free).

link removed (free now, but I can upgrade if i want)

What are a few other ones to try? I am basically looking for friends, casual, serious dating, more than serious. Basially little bit of everything right now until I find the right one.

Eh why not lol

Yes I will be.

i'm not saying meeting them in person eventually, i'm saying an initial meeting. meaning, no internet beforehand. you approach a woman in person, that's what i mean. you doing that or relying only on the internet?

Depends on what you're looking for. Adult Friend Finder is ...emmm...not for serious relationships. Match and Eharmony are your best bets for meeting someone looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend. The others have always seemed more casual to me. If Okcupid is working for you, that's great! Congrats on your date!

i'm not saying meeting them in person eventually, i'm saying an initial meeting. meaning, no internet beforehand. you approach a woman in person, that's what i mean. you doing that or relying only on the internet?

have done that before. it has worked.

Archived