saw the ex at an engagement, think i messed up

hey guys, if anyone has read my previous post about my nerves about seeing my ex. then well i decided on the night to not speak to her at all.

(original post prior to the engagement)

i actually kind of blew her off. she looked over i didnt wave or anything sorta just turned away... i appologised in a message, saying sorry didnt say hi. still kinda weird ya no. im sure you understand.

she didnt reply. so i wrote to her.

Me: you dont even have the decency to reply?

Her "oh i didnt think it was a message that needed a response"

Me: "I didnt want you to think i was trying to be a pr*ck. Cause personally i harbour no hard feelings towards u. just off seeing u. i dont know the protocol with ex's"

Her: "I didnt think u were a pr*ck so thats ok. i just stayed out of the way so there was no friction. Maybe next times things can be different"

Now, i havnt replied to that... here is where my feelings are at. i would have changed the world for this girl. i have seen so many errors in the relationship from both sides. but feel im more informed now to fix mine,

i havent been with anyone else, since her. random kiss here and there. but i really want her back. bad.. its been 5 months since the breakup 4 months of that was NC.

i feel like messaging saying i miss u. but i dont no how to word this. i think it might be good to just get burnt again. or have a clear direction where i stand.

i don't understand why you messaged her after you turned away when when she looked at you?

It's hard, but i don't think you need to send any more messages. her last message was pretty clear........she would like to be friends and civil but nothing more.

Seems she was quite polite in her replies and that is a good thing. Telling her you miss her might not be the best option.

You need to ask yourself why did you break up and are you willing to go back to the way things where if things havent changed with the reason you and her split.

I think I can relate to you. It's not that you were turning your other cheek at her. Were you just so surprised and shocked to see her, you didn't know what to say? Did you physically feel anxious (heart-thumping, etc)...That's ok...No need to feel bad. You apologized...She accepted...No hard feelings..Now you can move on from this. See, it was no big deal...You were blowing it out of proportion....Everyone tends to do that from time to time...You'll be ok.

Littlestar - We broke up because she felt like we fought to much, and didnt want to waste her "youth". argueing etc. i believe i have changed so much since then. but i dont think going back is the best thing to do. just miss her like crazy

live.ur.life - i felt physically sick. it was the most nerve wrenching thing i have ever had to do in my life. Seeing her made it feel like we were together. and were having an argument for the night. and just wanted to hug her. and not let go.

Littlestar - We broke up because she felt like we fought to much, and didnt want to waste her "youth". argueing etc. i believe i have changed so much since then. but i dont think going back is the best thing to do. just miss her like crazy

live.ur.life - i felt physically sick. it was the most nerve wrenching thing i have ever had to do in my life. Seeing her made it feel like we were together. and were having an argument for the night. and just wanted to hug her. and not let go.

You'll be ok X, you're a strong person.. I can read between the lines...You'll be just fine..

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived