Can't stand this!! In limbo!

yourgravity

Ugh... i don't even know what to do with myself. We had such a great time, he said he wasn't seeing anyone else... but he NEVER calls or text and doesn't care if I don't call or text. We email, but if I miss a whole week, he doesn't care! I didn't respond to his last email because it was just like a friendly/buddy email (after a romantic weekend)... and he didn't ask any questions, so I had nothing to reply to anyway. Then he emails me again last night a very short, and again, it something you would send to a random friend just asking how my 4th is going to be.... so i write back... and now I just feel like I'm in some sort of horrible limbo. Am I the only one who experienced this romantic weekend? Was he in another state of mind or something? I don't get it! And I'm so annoyed right now....

He doesn't want to put a label on things and yet he wants to get sexual with you. Yep, he wants you on his terms only and he doesn't care about your feelings. From my own experience with men like that who keep you in limbo, have limited contact with you onlly when they feel like it and keep the interactions short and non-committal..run far far away. These men are no good, they are takers not givers and they will find every which way to take what they want from you and give you precious little except a few dangling carrots. Your romantic weekend was the "giving you just enough to keep you hooked" while he goes off on his own life and pays you scant attention. I would ask him once, and once only where you guys stand and if he is vague again walk away..those type of men are just not worth it.

Judging by the information you have provided in your OP. . You'd have to assume that when "he said he wasn't seeing anyone else..." it was a lie. Guys aren't that complicated. Just do it like algebra.

Another reason . . He may not be all there emotionally. Might be mending a broken heart. Might be focused on other goals in life but enjoys the time that you do share. Without more info its really hard to tell. But if something doesn't add up just stop and think [rationally] for a second.

Maybe it's best to let this one go, because really doesn't sound like a 'keeper'.

I agree with the two other posters (on all counts).

Basically, the right guy will be interested in you, enjoy talking with you, and will want to spend time with you.

It's one thing for someone to take things slowly at the beginning, but if you're spending romantic weekends together, and he's still being so aloof.... well, it just doesn't sound like he'll be a person who you'll be happy with in the long run.

Archived