Is she using me or is she innocent?

enzarto

Honestly, I wont even lie, met this girl, and she was pretty cute, she talked for days, but it was cool. What I mainly liked about her was that she was a good deal, meaning she had a good head, she's had some experience with bad relationship and is into the proper and fresh sort of duet loving. Alright well whatever, I stopped texting and calling her though, just cuz she said something pretty whack the other night (as in a couple weeks ago).

Well basically what happened was she wanted to go to the bar with me or something--like clubbin, and I was down for it (well we were seeing each other at this point)...she told me she broke up with her last boy cuz things weren't working out (i don't know the details, she probably covered it in one of her foot long scripts), and I said whatever that's cool, but that night we were going out, she had made this arrangements with this other dude to meet and chill, and the way she invited me was she wanted me to be there with her, just in case the guy was a bit weird or uncomfortable because she knows me more....

and i thought, 'is she asking me to go to the club or is she wanting me to tag along as a person to lean to just in case things dont work out'. i dont care if she makes an arrangement to meet this guy at a bar, that's cool because the kid she was meeting was someone i knew and they were friends before hand so i thought it was whatever. but i thought to myself, ' is she asking me to head out with her so she can conduct whatever she wants with this guy, and have me be like a tag-along or does she want to go out with ME for the night???

this post doesn't need to be this long, i just want to hear your thoughts, i think you get the gist...ask if you wanna know more

until next

1luv

E

nono we were seeing each other, i just feel weird how she wanted me to show up to her seeing some other guy. i thought you said you liked me, and you wanted to be with me, then you want to see some other guy at a bar, but want me to tag along, and her reason for it waswhat bothered me, not so muchthat she wanted me to come. her reason was 'just in case, it's awkward with him'....i dunno

i thought you said you liked me, and you wanted to be with me, then you want to see some other guy at a bar, but want me to tag along,
you said this to her?
her reason was 'just in case, it's awkward with him'....i dunno
and she replied with this?

She used you, and to be honest if she wasn't upfront about your position I'm not sure I'd even want her as a friend. I'd move on.

I didn't get the reason, but she always used to talk to him, they were friends before we met.and i remember her saying she doesn't know if im a good guy yet or something like that. so something's telling me im like on her boy roster or i'm a free agent or something. and i thought, well that's a bit silly, and i'm no longer talking to her.

i honestly feel like i need to take my time with friends, and just build my own life well. because, this always happens, some issue always happens, then i break up with a friend or some girl, i want to be able to maintain things, but i think that just comes with growing up....thinking about that stuff just depresses me so i just dont

Dre McCray | Was she Pretending or ...
Dre McCray | Was she Pretending or Trying to Save her Family

Archived