what do men really want?

sarahkay101
What Attracts Men to Women? Beginne...
What Attracts Men to Women? Beginners Guide!

All I know is they hate clinginess/neediness, no matter how many things they love about you - those can kill it. At least that has been my experience.

And some will like that. They will like the attention. At least, for a little while anyway. Again, no way to really come to a general consensus here.

Their soft skin, the curves of the bodys, the softness in their faces, their big beautiful eyes, the seemingly fragility of them, the scent of their hair and of their skin, their soft voices.... you get the idea

clingyness/neediness i can handle because i think once we get to a comfortable place with each other it wont be like that

clingyness/neediness i can handle because i think once we get to a comfortable place with each other it wont be like that

No it may not. On the other hand however, you may also find yourself locked in a cage and 24/7....not even allowed out the door on your own, lol.

Being needy stems from insecurity and is a need to want to possess, control and own. A submissive male may like to be controlled and owned though..

Archived