Best Friends but Maybe More?{Long Post Sorry}

ellymay

Ok... I'd like to explain myself before I tell you my problem.

As of lately, last 3 months or so, I've been gaining confidence in myself. I don't care what people think of what I look like. I've never been the prettiest girl in class. I'm the opposite but that's my opinion. Lately I've been more outgoing and I've started to notice guys more then I did before.

Here's The Story-

He's a great guy. We met through a mutual friend that neither of us continue to like or hang out with, which as conveniently brought us closer. We've also been getting closer because he stays at my house 6 days of the week. It's not like we do anything because he has a girlfriend. I haven't always liked this girl because of the way she treats him but just lately I've been noticing myself talk to him and tell him what he should want in a girl. He asks my advice and I tell him what I think, but the things that I think he should look for are all the things I am. He agrees that's what he wants. He says that to me with a twinkle in his eye. So, to my regret, we've been flirting... very noticeably. I would never try anything and he's very much in love with her but he's getting fed up.

I don't want people to think I'm trying to break them up intentionally but I'm just telling him, as a friend, what I think he needs in a relationship. He just doesn't seem like he wants to continue with the relationship anymore.

What should I do?! I wanna give him the right advice, as a good friend, but I think it'll give people the wrong impression. People already think somethings going on because he stays at my house.

If they do break up I don't want to be the reason. What do I do?!

Archived