Scared to go after her.

Zka0954

Ok well I made this topic awhile back and decided not to go after this girl after I was convinced she wasn't interested in me.

Ok well there's this girl I met awhile back. Thought she was cute and thought bout going after her. But I found out that she smoked to much for me(a lil bit of everything with her friends) lol and at the time I liked someone else so I decided I would just be friends with her. Lately she told me the other day that she's calmed down from her partying ways. I was rejected by the girl I liked. No biggie I just decided to move on. So I reliazed it had been awhile since I talked to this girl and a couple days ago msgd her on AIM. She always seems really happy to talk to me.

She always sends tons of smileys, always laughs at my jokes(or types laughing lol), tells me i'm funny, and agreed to marry me lol. We even had a "pretend break-up" lol while we were joking around one day, and whenever were done talking she always tells me goodnight(if it's at night) and she always says she'll talk to me later or tomorrow but never initiates the convo.

But then i'll talk to her and she'll be happy, and carry the convo fine, and seems to want to talk.

Towards the end of the school year psychology review sessions were being held after school. She would beg me to go with her because "She wanted someone to go with."

So I thought I would have been friendzoned by now but I can kinda feel this tesion when we talk. And she agrees to anything I ask her. maybe she's just being very friendly....I don't wanna ruin that, do you think she's interested in something more than friendship?

Now she's gone to Italy for a week and a half now. She promised to bring me back some souvieniers(cuz that's where we are going to get married lol) so I have to meet her somehow to pick them up. I have found that I am much more attracted to her than ever before.

I haven't shown any of this concern to her at all, and there's no way to contact her while she's away. Idk she's one of those very beautiful girls that guys hit on all the time and I haven't got together with her out of school yet. Last time I went after a beautiful girl like this it didn't end to well...to her all's i've been is confident but once again I just idk. I am afraid of getting attathed then hurt again. I'll keep thinking to myself "Yeah she seems interested" then look for things that she wouldn't be interseted in me like "She's got many other options" or "Idt we would work out that great." So even though I decided not to go after her, I keep feeling like I was getting these vibes but that might just be my attraction towards her. What throws me off the most is that almost ALL of the time I intiate our convos which remain on AIM. She has a couple of times but not much. So last time people said she prlly wasnt interseted. I've finally recovered myself from the last girl I went after and I don't wanna be hurt again and ruin our friendship, but would like a chance with her. Any opnions? I know i'm looking into this too much but I can't help it.

I think you should go for her if you like her!If she does'nt say yes dont worry you can still be friends,and you can move on to the next girl.I know you dont want to get hurt but if you do ,DON'T dwell on it think of something that will take your mind off it.Your pain will ebb away and you can look for someone new.

Thnx. I guess I just need some re-assurance. Idk it's just last time I posted about this the posters convinced me she wasn't interested. Not that they did nothing wrong but I can still see some logic in their reasoning, but then when I talk to her I have that feeling that she's interested....lol I just keep contridicting myself in my head.

Archived