Why do all the guys i like end up having girlfriends?

Loriana

Well recently a guy who i met online a while ago added me on Facebook i hadn't talked to him for ages so i'd just thought i'd say Hey asi was bored and i wanted to talk to someone new. We've been Emailing each other on Facebook for 3 weeks now. He's my type of guy blonde hair, blue eyes and i was so surprised when he said "Well i'm the lucky one for knowing a beautiful girl such as yourself." Because guys who are that hot never really pay much attention to me. So it's kid of weird that hes hot and really nice because i didn't think guys like that existed. So we've been doing light flirting nothin to full on and i feel comfortable with him and he seems a genuine nice guy. The thing is he wants me to come down to where he is to meet him which would be alright as he dont live that far away from me. We both admitted that we wanted to you know do it with each other and i was really nervous necause i told him i hadnt done it before and he was really nice again saying that he'd go gentle with me but he said i'll only want to do it when you want to do it. Anyway i checked out his page and on his status is said i love you Danyella always and forever so that made me question does he have a girlfriend? which i think he possibly could have 1. Theres nothing on his page suggesting he is a relationship. I looked at his friends list and 90% of them are mainly girls so i'm questioning him now. is he player? a smooth talker? does he just wanna get inside my pants?. I'm confused cos i thought he was really nice and didn't seem like the player sort. I don't want to be known as a homewrecker. What do you think i should do? confront him bout his status?.

Hmm I put "love you lots... "whoever"" on my Facebook quite a lot just to friends who are feeling a bit down, have exams coming up... etc etc. And they're always people I don't love any more than as friends, doesn't mean that any of them are my boyfriend.

But I do see what you mean. It does sound a bit strange because most of his friends on his friend list are girls.

I think asking him who this girl is is a good idea. And whatever you decide just be really careful. He could very well just be wanting to get in your knickers.

Go very slowly!

We both admitted that we wanted to you know do it with each other and i was really nervous necause i told him i hadnt done it before and he was really nice again saying that he'd go gentle with me but he said i'll only want to do it when you want to do it

not to get all 'your virginity is precious,' but i think you should wait to give away your virginity to a man who is a boyfriend, who loves you and whom you love and trust. or at least, a guy you are in an official relationship with. sounds like this danyella is alive soo...... i'm guessing she's his gf??

not to get all 'your virginity is precious,' but i think you should wait to give away your virginity to a man who is a boyfriend, who loves you and whom you love and trust. or at least, a guy you are in an official relationship with. sounds like this danyella is alive soo...... i'm guessing she's his gf??

I agree.

Virginity is probably the only time in your life, in my opinion, in which you should be really picky and wait a long time before having sex.

For best results, lose your virginity to a long time boyfriend.

Yeah Danyella must be his gf i just really wanted to believe that he was perfect but u know bad luck i guess. if i do meet up with him which now i doubt very much im not gonna have sex with him right away cos u know i just met him in person.

Archived