How often do you date?

nightlady
164+ Questions to Ask Your Boyfrien...
164+ Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend Right Now

For all those single poeple out there looking..how many different people do you usually go out with on dates? Ive gone out with 20 or so different guys this year and think its not that many, but some think i date a lot. A few turned into 2nd dates, but nothing really has come out of them ](*,)

For all those single poeple out there looking..how many different people do you usually go out with on dates? Ive gone out with 20 or so different guys this year and think its not that many, but some think i date a lot. A few turned into 2nd dates, but nothing really has come out of them ](*,)

If you're doing online dating I don't think it's that much, since the success rate for first dates from online seems to be pretty low! My sister is single, has been on dates with about 5 different men in the past maybe 2 months. Three were from link removed - one date only. One was someone she had dated from the past who was back in town, and one was someone she met in "real life" (not online), and they went on 2-3 dates.

I don't date much to be honest. I would harbour a guess at maybe 12-15 different girls in my whole life, and most of those were never more than 2-3 dates. A few were consistent dates, but that's about it.

I am either not good with women, or just know what I want and am biding my time. Or maybe both...

I don't date much to be honest. I would harbour a guess at maybe 12-15 different girls in my whole life, and most of those were never more than 2-3 dates. A few were consistent dates, but that's about it.

I am either not good with women, or just know what I want and am biding my time. Or maybe both...

I'm the exact opposite. I've dated exactly 6 women in my life (not including a recent surprise blind date my friend's gf sprung on me), and all of them lead to relationships lasting anywhere between 3 months to 3 years. I did the math and that works out to be about 0.19 dates per year. lol. No one will ever accuse me of being a player.

I try to conventionally date at little as possible but that is just my personal preference. I will typically do a first date, in order to figure out what the girl is about and figure her out. After that I assess what my involvement will be with her. Typically my involvement goes to non-dates but I will hang out with them until the natural end just happens.

LOL well its early stages with both. Before anything got complicated I would've decided which I'd like to continue seeing on a more serious basis.

I probably couldn't even keep their names right doing that.

Archived