Extra Money?

Lately I've been trying to find a way to make some extra money without actually getting a second job. It's not that I'm lazy or anything, I just worked two jobs for years and it sucked. I'm only looking to make maybe $100 a month give or take.

I know there are some work from home jobs that are legit... but 99% of them are scams.

I know it pays to donate plasma also, but the nearest donation center is an hour away from where I live so it's not exactly convenient (or that economical either, with gas prices.)

I'm not in dire shape. I'm paying my bills just fine. I just want a little extra cash.

So does anyone have any suggestions?

^ You mean online tutoring?

I don't know what I could tutor anyone in. I was an Art Major. I could teach anyone how to use Photoshop though.

You could teach that then. I don't know how it would work online. It would be better if you met them in person.

You could advertise online, or in a local college/grocery store/library/high school etc.

Ohh, tutoring people in Photoshop would be great! (I think anyways) it's a hard program to learn and any art student is going to need a lot of help learning to use all of the (millions) of tools it offers.

I would post bulletins at art schools, online, etc.

You could teach that then. I don't know how it would work online. It would be better if you met them in person.

You could advertise online, or in a local college/grocery store/library/high school etc.

Well yea, for that I would have to do it in person.

I just was curious because I know a girl who tutors people in English online.

I would pay to learn how to correctly use photoshop.

I'd go to the nearest art schools, community college, community centers, and such and hang signs.

Perhaps talk to any art teachers or graphic design teachers and ask them to tell your students that you can teach people the basics and advanced photoshop use.

Another good job is dog walking. People pay good money to have other people exercise their pets. You can walk a good 4 or 5 dogs at a time too.

I tutor Algebra, there's good money in it. You could make $100 in about 5 hours per month.

I bet you could charge more. I do. I have even heard of people going as high as 100 per hour! I think 40 is fair. (Usually it is their parents paying so they can afford it).

Archived