What's going on with my foot?

Just a little bit ago I feel asleep here at my desk and I had my leg propped up on it the entire time. When I woke up my foot was asleep, but it's been like 15 minutes now. It's only half of my foot though that won't go back to normal. The left side of it is fine, but I'm worried because it won't go away on the right side of my foot I wonder if I somehow messed something up pretty bad just by having it propped up like that? I'm actually kind of scared.

Just a little bit ago I feel asleep here at my desk and I had my leg propped up on it the entire time. When I woke up my foot was asleep, but it's been like 15 minutes now. It's only half of my foot though that won't go back to normal. The left side of it is fine, but I'm worried because it won't go away on the right side of my foot I wonder if I somehow messed something up pretty bad just by having it propped up like that? I'm actually kind of scared.

You probably had the bloodflow restricted for a long period. Try massaging it to stimulate blood flow.

Also, stand up for a few seconds without putting your leg down. Just keep it straight so it'll be easier for blood to flow.

Any updates?

Is your foot workin now?? =]

Actually, I think I messed up a nerve or something. My foot is still numb, no lie. Two years ago I messed up something really bad trying to lift my four-wheeler and I don't think it properly healed, and somehow last night I screwed it up again. There is a name for it, but I don't know what it is. I think it starts with an S.

Archived