Is it me or is it the relationship?

Greggie

My boyfriend and I have known each other since we were 15, and from the age of 16, I've had a thing for him. As 18 year olds our relationship started officially developing into something, and we have now been together for almost a year and a half (with a 2 month break). We are both now 20.

Our relationships has had many ups and downs, and when I say "many ups and downs", I basically mean many downs. There has been physical abuse, he has liked someone while we were together (though I never knew at the time), he has picked this person over me during our break up (though I never knew that then either) and basically came back to me when he got his head out of the clouds and realized that she had never been interested in him. (When I took him back, I never knew that he had ever liked someone, picked her over me or came back because she wasn't interested. I found out all this from his brother, and even when confronted, he tried to lie, but finally admitted it, when he realized that I already knew everything.) He has basically lied A LOT, to the point where I find myself questioning everything he says.

Once one of the parties in a relationship voluntarily starts falling for a third person (i.e. falling out of love with the other person in the relationship), then in my point of view, it's best to get yourself out of it. Whether it's you or the relationship doesn't matter. It's the fact that you don't love him whole heartedly that's crucial.

What To Do If They Cheat - Do this ...
What To Do If They Cheat - Do this First

Archived