No More Being With Younger Women

musicguy

it's not that, it's just I'm sick of getting hurt a lot

Going out with women your age won't stop that from happening. Instead of dealing with flaky, immature behavior, you'll have to deal with pressure to settle down and increased success-related demands. (Huge generalizations for both groups, there.) Every age has its issues...

ok, despite the age thing ( not ALL those people in that age category are like that, come one now. i certainly wasn't at that age, never have been and never will be) I am glad to hear a guy admitting he DOESN'T want that, he wants MORE in a girl then just some stupid drunk floozy up for a one night stand.

ok and to the people how say 'dont go with anyone under 25' i find that kind of insulting. ive been with my boyfriend (who is quite older than me) since a few months before i turned 21 and, i want to marry this man and have a future with him. have i missed out on being a stupid young, single girl who can sleep around? perhaps, but thats not what i want, nor have ever wanted. maybe im in the minority of young people here, but ive always wanted to just find a man that i love, that loves me, and build a future with him, a family, regardless of age. Not EVERY young person is like how is described in this post. EVERY human is different, you really can't stereotype. you could find a 35 year old that wants to party and a 20 year old that wants to be a stay at home wife/mom. You just never know.

And also, where are you meeting these women you are posting about?

Anyone who made such a comment wasn't speaking of all the 25&below year-olds.

It's just easier to say "don't date girls below 25" than say "don't date girls below 25 because MOST OF THEM bla bla bla".

A lot of posts here on ENA are generalized. Doesn't mean we're referring to the entire population of such&such, we're talking about the majority, in all cases.

I know from personal experience that not EVERY girl that age is like that. I'm 18 and I'm seriously commited to having a long term relationship with my boyfriend. So, don't blow them all off cause there are some that aren't sex crazed drunks, haha.

Archived