No More Being With Younger Women

musicguy

Guess what....some older women are not looking for long term either

And Im not surprised that the 18 - 21 year olds aren't wanting marriage and kids and prefer to enjoy their youth, while it lasts. Makes complete sense to me....

It's a massive and totally unfair generalization you're making, but that isn't as important as the fact that you're thirty- don't you want someone closer to your age? Of courses you think these girls are immature, you're at a completely different stage in your life.

Plenty of people in the 18-21 range have long-term relationships. I know I did at that age, and plenty of them post here, too. Perhaps your relationships aren't working out because of the individuals you're choosing.

Guess what....some older women are not looking for long term either

And Im not surprised that the 18 - 21 year olds aren't wanting marriage and kids and prefer to enjoy their youth, while it lasts. Makes complete sense to me....

Yes I agree

As a 20 year old college guy, I could never imagine myself dating a highschooler, so I can't imagine dating 18-21 yr olds as a 30 year old. What is the appeal of dating someone so much younger anyway? I mean, its not just the age gap. It's the fact that you're in completely different stages of your lives.

Precisely why I am not attracted to the 20 somethings who ask me out - I simply can't see myself with one of them at age 39. Sex isn't enough, and at that age, they seem to want sexual experimentation more than the actual connection between people (that's a generalization, don't bite my head off)

I agree that you are probably at a very different place in life (in many aspects) than someone in her late teens or very early 20s. Everyone is different, and some people do take relationships very seriously at a young age as well - but 18-21 compared to 30..can be a pretty significant difference, i think.

If you're 30, then I totally think you should avoid dating anyone around 18-21....not that there are not any mature younger women, of course. You might think they look better younger and are more naive or something, but being at that confusing place in a young woman's life is no good believe me. I was there once and pushed away opportunities for long term relationships simply because I felt it was too early too soon. I'm definitely not unhappy I did either. Even at 29 I sometimes feel I'm too young to think about settling down.

im trying hard to date older women but i find many times that girls won't give me a shot .. but the few that do ive enjoyed so far.

A lot of older women might have the same generalisation you have, but about you. It's about how you hold yourself.

I'm not gonna be dating any 18-21 year old's anymore, nothing but immature, confused, drunk sex crazed people. Not gonna do this anymore. I need someone who wants to actually be with me and have a long term relationship with me

Agree with other posters. You are targeting the WRONG age level group. Most of them are college kids who do want to have "fun" and have no strings attached while it lasts

Plus at that age level, hormones skyrocket! Many young people hit their highest sex peak around that age, including women.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. IMO, you should try looking at other places to find mature, responsible women. Stay out of the college crowd if you can't take the wild partying

Women in the 18-21 age group are notoriously fickle. However, overall they are also more attractive than women in their 30s. So, it is a give and take. It is possible to find women in that age range that are indeed looking for a relationship. Just keep looking.

You will have plenty of time to date 30 something women.. like when you are in your 50s. Enjoy dating the 18-20 somethings for now.

im trying hard to date older women but i find many times that girls won't give me a shot .. but the few that do ive enjoyed so far.

I get younger guys approach me in real life when I go out and when I used to go on these flirt sites. I'd tell them they were too young to chat too and they said age wasnt a problem for them. I'd say, 'Well perhaps not for you, but for me it is'....lol ...then they complain that older women won't give them a chance. So you are not alone

Women in the 18-21 age group are notoriously fickle. However, overall they are also more attractive than women in their 30s. ...

It doesnt matter how old a woman is....there are the attractive, as well as the less appealing in all age groups. Facial features are what make you attractive, not your age number....

I'm not gonna be dating any 18-21 year old's anymore, nothing but immature, confused, drunk sex crazed people. Not gonna do this anymore. I need someone who wants to actually be with me and have a long term relationship with me

Find someone around your age like 26 upwards. Young people are still having fun. I wouldn't go out with anyone under 25

I wouldn't go out with anyone under 25

I think this is a good rule for anyone looking for a LTR, regardless of your age. lol.

Also, I think the OP has a point about the relative difficulty in finding available 30 YOs (although one might not realize this, based the demographics on this board). Most of the people I knew from HS and college are married and have kids, and I think it's a good, representative sample of how it is everywhere. Moreover, a lot of us that remain single @ 30 are probably a little embarrassed by it and so don't go around advertising that fact, so that just adds to the difficulty in finding someone.

On the other hand, single 18-19 YOs and people in their early 20s are everywhere- grocery stores, coffee shops, gyms, college campuses, nightclubs, bars, concerts, public parks, volunteer centers, churches, car shows, drag races, mall parking lots, etc. So if you're in that age group, it's pretty dang easy to hookup if you really want to. It's so much easier when you're younger. lol.

Why were you looking to date girls in that age range anyway?

If you weren't interested in the physical/sexual aspect of the relationship, then you should've aimed a little higher than 21.

I'm 21 myself, & I know that based on my current lifestyle, I can't fulfill a 30-yr-old man's expectations & he probably can't handle me (if he has your expectations), but it's not because I'm immature or sex-crazed.

Archived