is there any solution?

Thunderstorm

I have met this guy, and things were wonderful. However somedody interfered between us and we had a big argument and we split up. Soon after we reconcile with each other, but the damage was already done, as we had just met.

We have tried to fix things, but it seems that the doubt is now there, and for some reason I cannot feel the same for him anymore....

I am very frustrated that we have something beautiful and it was broken, that we could not enjoy the beauty of our honemoon period... just because somebody was jealous and didn't want us to be together...

And even if we have been trying I don't think that it is working anymore... I wouldn't like us to finish, but is there any solution to our problems? Can it be fixed...??

you just said it cannot be fixed. i'm not sure what you are looking for.

who was it that ruined it? and old gf/bf?

if someone else ruined it, i doubt it was worth it to last. if you cannot block some outside person from ruining a relationship, it's not meant to be anything.

I meant a person created some misunderstanding and some stressful situations which led us to have a serious argument (when everything was beautiful)

Even if he and me we are still together after months, it is not the same anymore, after that row..as I think when something was starting to grow it was broken, and that was at the beginning... and that's a big issue..

I think the fault was of the three of us, the person who provoked it ("my friend"), and him and me, for no handling the situation better... At the time I didn't know what to make of what happened... but that sought some doubts seeds on me,... about if he is the right person....and I am confused...

It's like the harmony between the heart and the head has been broken. When things hurt, it is always more difficult to let them go..

And I wonder if there is a way to restore this harmony....???

if someone else ruined it, i doubt it was worth it to last. if you cannot block some outside person from ruining a relationship, it's not meant to be anything.

That's where I feel a bit responsible because I hardly knew him and she was a friend that a new for some years, and I didn't know where to stand...

After things were cleared up no need to say that the friendship was finished.. but the damage was already done, and now I have also doubts, because his reaction was not the best either..

That's where I feel a bit responsible because I hardly knew him and she was a friend that a new for some years, and I didn't know where to stand...

After things were cleared up no need to say that the friendship was finished.. but the damage was already done, and now I have also doubts, because his reaction was not the best either..

i would still like to know how someone else messed it up. did you get too jealous/insecure about this girl or something?

My guess (since you've been so vague about what this person did to mess things up between you two) is that this person gave you a reason to be jealous... and you took the bait... and then you messed it up by being a jealous girl. If that's what happened, then it might be two late to fix things... because honestly it all could have been fixed by you not being jealous, having good communication with this guy, and believing him when he said that everything was ok... giving him the benifit of the doubt... If you showed lack of communication, trusted anyone over him, or b*tched him out from something he didn't do... then you've probbably lost him. You can beg for him back, tell him you're very sorry and if anything like that happens again you'll believe him, trust him, and always go to him first. It might work, and if it does you'll have your honeymoon period back, but if it doesn't you'll have to let him go and learn your lesson to not be a jealous girl... and put more trust/faith in the guys you choose to be with, always give them the benefit of the doubt.

However if it's the other way around, and he got jealous... and he messed things up, then it's as simple as you forgiving him and everything being awesome. But... my guess is that's not the case, because you would have done that already verses coming online to see if there's anything that can be done.

Archived