Im doing well thanks guys so far...

This morning I pushed the bloke too much and I copped some big chest pain for a few miinutes. I walked home and got to hospital. I had news that no damage has occurred to my heart. But will spend tonight in hospital and probably tomorrow for some more tests.

Just wanted to let my friends here to know and those whove mailed me thanks heaps....

Thank you Belladonna. Its 11pm here.and I am glad i have my mobile internet phone. Theres is some guy snoring loudly I dont think im gonna sleep tonight. I feel ok but those few moments were unnerving. Ill see how long ill last until i get sleepy enough despite this guys trumpetting. I dont feel unwell at moment so hopefully I will be home for my sons birthday tomorrow night...

Thank you Belladonna. Its 11pm here.and I am glad i have my mobile internet phone. Theres is some guy snoring loudly I dont think im gonna sleep tonight. I feel ok but those few moments were unnerving. Ill see how long ill last until i get sleepy enough despite this guys trumpetting. I dont feel unwell at moment so hopefully I will be home for my sons birthday tomorrow night...

You should ask if they have earplugs. They might.

Sleeping in a hospital is always a challange. When I was in for a week after having a c-section- I brought my own earplugs and an eyemask. They must have thought I was Miss Priss- but SLEEP is important!

Belladona exhaustion won lol. I am still here... Ellandroader ..it happens man. I had a heart attack and several stents placed in my arteries a few years back so i didnt want to be complacent. I seem ok and feel ok too. It seems i tried to run too fast after a break due to rain for weeks here. Today some more tests to see why my heart rate soared ..thanks again all x

thank you scorpigal.. Thank you paranoiac. I had completed my stress test and I am being discharged soonish.

The fact for me as an ex cardiac heart patient I must work my fitness up slowly even after 4 to 6 week break..otherwise it can kill me. Also i have been drinking black coffee when i run in the morning on an empty stomach to accelerated fat burning...this also contributed to my heart racing. No more coffee for me. Thanks for your concern and love guys

Im gonna be home in a few hours.

Thanks lonelymoondancer it got me big time yesterday so I went in to be on the safe side. I still think I am 25 !!lol

Capricorn thank you. I wasnt scared to be honest. I have to die some day..it doesnt worry me. More the inconvenience of being sick was bothering me..

It is my sons birthday today..so I am happy to get out of here asap.

Inspired Post from the Total Knee R...
Inspired Post from the Total Knee Replacement Support Group for Kind People

Archived