Pheromone Colognesss

lez
Stop Snoring With VitalSleep? Unbox...
Stop Snoring With VitalSleep? Unboxing And Test!

Well, I usually don't believe in this stuff but one of my friends was selling Athena's adult items and I didn't go to her party/demonstration because I hate that kind of thing. But, as not to be rude, I did order a perfume (didn't want any of the "other" stuff . The perfume was supposed to be some kind of sex attractant cologne.

As a test I wore it- and all my husband said was "That smells like a Jolly Rancher candy" but said it had no impact. I kept wearing it because I liked the smell. -Didn't really think much of it.

One day I was in the drugstore and I heard a man going "ooooooh what is that smell WHO is wearing that fruity smell....mmmmm?" and he was going up and down the aisles trying to pinpoint where it was coming from.

I will not describe this man, other than the fact that he was much older and extremely icky. I bascially screwed out of that store as fast as I could before he could detect me.

Either it was a total coincidence or the stuff works. Even if it does work, it does not discriminate.

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

One day I was in the drugstore and I heard a man going "ooooooh what is that smell WHO is wearing that fruity smell....mmmmm?" and he was going up and down the aisles trying to pinpoint where it was coming from.

I will not describe this man, other than the fact that he was much older and extremely icky. I bascially screwed out of that store as fast as I could before he could detect me.

Haha.. that's pretty funny!! Kind of reminds me of when I used to chew this one type of gum. All the time, anyone I was around would ask out loud "what smells so fruity and delicious?!" I've never found another gum that attracted so much attention. But it never made anyone chase me around like that, either!

that stuffs a loooot cheaper than the other stuff people tell me to try!! i was going to buy a bottle just to test it, because ive read about it, people say you get more attention others say its a waste of time others say its the best thing since sliced bread....

Either it was a total coincidence or the stuff works. Even if it does work, it does not discriminate.

HAHAHAHAH, oh that's hysterical.

I don't believe in the stuff, I think it's a load of crap personally...but to each their own.

From link removed

Some body spray advertisers claim that their products contain human sexual pheromones which act as an link removed. In the 1970s, "copulins" were patented as products which release human pheromones, based on research on link removed.link removed Subsequently, androstenone, axillary sweat, and "vomodors" have been claimed to act as human pheromones.link removed Despite these claims, no pheromonal substance has ever been demonstrated to directly influence human behavior in a link removed study.link removedlink removedlink removed

I'm going to check on this. If it contains anything from an animal I am throwing mine away and would suggest that no one else buy it.

This one claims to be cruelty-free link removed

Try link removed and have a field day reading all the threads on there. There is a 'world of pheromones' out there.

I do not have any experience on whether they work or not, but have been interested in this in the past and know that you will get discouraging answers on this particular board from people who never tried out the product, which I think is unfair.

So, I'd advice you to go to that board, do some reasearch and buy a few of their products (they have money-back guarantees) to see if it works for you. Since each person's experience is different -- what works or doesn't work for one person, may work amazingly for another person, etc... then I really think you should just take the plunge and find out for yourself.

I'm going to check on this. If it contains anything from an animal I am throwing mine away and would suggest that no one else buy it.

Well, the copulin thing is from the 70's. That's been a while & hopefully things are different now and the pheromones chemically produced in a test tube. If they are chemically identical to pheromones, then they are basically the "real thing"

So, I'd advice you to go to that board, do some reasearch and buy a few of their products (they have money-back guarantees) to see if it works

But with no (rhesus) monkey-back guarantee, I'm not sure I'd go for it.

Archived