What should I do?

zeppelin41
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror St...
Talk To A Girl You Like - Horror Stories Reaction - Dating Stories Series - Darkpedia

Alright this dates back to last summer. I referee soccer as a part time job in the summer, where i met this very attractive girl who also happens to be a player. She started out by giving me looks every now and then and eventually we started talking and flirting a bit. Then the end of the season came and i never asked her out or anything but i really regreted not doing so. So i looked her up on facebook and sure enough she was there and i added her as a friend. Now shes really surprised that i looked her up cause i guess she thought she was annoying me but the reality is i have a hard time showing my true emotions so i suppose she didnt think i liked her when she obviously really liked me. A few days go by and we would chat a bit online every now and then so i decided that i was gonna ask her out. I told her that we should hang out or go see a movie. Then she comes up with an excuse at she doesnt have enough time and stuff like that. She seemed so obviously interested in me before but when i poped the question she didnt react the way i thought. I had no idea what might of made her push me away like that so suddenly. Well we didnt talk much after that, we kinda went our separate ways.

Now this summer comes along and we meet again. The first time she saw she gave me a real dirty look, but after that she all sweet and flirty like she was last summer when we first met. Now i dont know if she likes me again or what, but in my honest opinion i would say she was interested again. So what do u guys think? What move should i make if any? I was probably just gonna go with the flow and see if she makes the first move but what do u think?

She sounds like a very naturally flirtatious person--I wouldn't read too much into it, just go with the flow and see if she makes a move. She was the one who rejected you, so if she wants to hang out now the ball is in her court.

hmm... well maybe you should just get to know her better first. Try to talk to her, and see what kind of person she is. You might find out you dont like her as much as you thought. There's something missing here. Why did she give you a dirty look? dirty as in like angry or sexy?? lol

what part was she a player? you mean a soccer player?

sounds like the dirty look was supposed to be funny. to be honest, all of the questions you are asking is you dropping the ball on making a move. you want the answers? gotta do it.

I told her that we should hang out or go see a movie. Then she comes up with an excuse at she doesnt have enough time and stuff like that.

It's dead. She's not interested.

Now this summer comes along and we meet again. The first time she saw she gave me a real dirty look, but after that she all sweet and flirty like she was last summer when we first met.

And psycho too!!!! A real winner here!!!

Archived