friendship...or more

Jessica45

I think i'm falling in love with my close friend! He has recently gone through some hard times with his family and his mother's sickness. He's turned to me and we've shared a lot of moments together. He knows I really care about him. Lately, I've been thinking of him as more than a friend. I didnt think it would happen, not between us. I know I'm not going to act on it, but he's making it hard. I don't want anything between us, I wish the feeling would just go away. Everytime he holds me or leans close to me, I just forget why i don't want anything to happen. First, I dont want to risk anything that would potentially damage our friendship, he is another close friend's ex and I could never get over that. It just shouldnt happen. What should I do?? it gets harder everytime I see him.

Talk to your close friend and tell her about your feelings for her ex. She might not mind if something happens between you and her ex. But you should clarify that first before anything happens, or else you might damage that friendship.

Archived