fungus at male pubic area, can I get something wrong after having unprotected sex&unprotected bj's ?

Belgian girl

I know a thing or two about the pathology of fungual diseases. Fungal diseases, for the most part, are superficial. Meaning, they usually tend to be skin deep. They don't usually infect the deep tissue of the body. There are a few exceptions to this, but I doubt this guy you slept with has AIDS.

I know a thing or two about the pathology of fungual diseases. Fungal diseases, for the most part, are superficial. Meaning, they usually tend to be skin deep. They don't usually infect the deep tissue of the body. There are a few exceptions to this, but I doubt this guy you slept with has AIDS.

I forgot to mention that fungus, like bacteria and anthropods are curable with antibiotics. Viruses on the other hand are not.

That's the correct word

I think more commonly in English is the word 'yeast' though (our 'gist'). Basically the same thing. What you are referring to is a potential Candida Albicans infection. Innocent, but potentially very nasty. Does your partner have it? Big chance it transfers to you. Just see a doctor and BOTH need a treatment!

It is a problem of the skin and not the sperm, but if you have oral sex, the skin of your mouth is touching the affected skin (the 'slijmvlies') of your mouth. You CAN have yeast infections in the mouth, but this is mostly associated with problems with your immunesystem.

Look, there is a simple pill (I assume also available in Belgium) that will take care of this kind of yeast. Just go to a doctor and explain that you took a risk. It's just to be sure. Yeast is annoying when it infects, but in healthy persons (as you I assume) it is mostly innocent. It is dangerous for people who have lowered immunity, such as people with aids.

I expected the fungus was just a problem about his skin, not the sperm. Or well, I didn't know for sure. And I also take unprotected vaginal sex with him.

Have you ever heard of Herpes? It's not what it is, but it's on the skin and you can still get it.

If you see rashes or discharges of any kind near the genital area you should never ever partake in sex.

Have you ever heard of Herpes? It's not what it is, but it's on the skin and you can still get it.

If you see rashes or discharges of any kind near the genital area you should never ever partake in sex.

But it aren't unsolvable things those viewable things and not that dangerous 9in general) in case it are viewable for the eyes signs, don't you think ?

Archived