unsure of attraction

smooki

hey everyone, lately i have been hanging around with this girl, and for the last week or so, it seems (as pointed out by my friends) and through my own observation, that she may be interested in me. now, im not sure even if she is, but there may be something there. wat im mostly trying to figure out is if she is interested in actually dating me, something just sexual, or if its anything at all? i dont have too many details to give since its only been happening for a week, so if u need more info to help me out, just ask questions and hopefully i can give u answers to ultimately help me, lol. we occasionally IM over cell about different things and sometimes i make flirtacious remarks and it seems she is back at me. and also, we were at a bar, with some drinks inside of each of us i mite add, and we were dancing for a while and we shared a kiss for a couple seconds. im not sure wat this kiss means if it means anything at all, but we were holding hands while we danced, but something about the holding of the hands was different (wasnt done as a dance move, it seemed more intimate). now, im not sure if it was the alcohol, albeit she didnt have so much that she wouldnt remember, but im thinking that there was a reason she kissed me. not sure if anyone would know if it does mean anything. any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated and please if there is information u could use to help me, ill answer any questions, im just not sure wat other details to include.

thanks in advance for the help, im really in need of it right now

ok, im still new at this signal stuff and everything else that is going on, do you have any ideas as to how i would go about figuring this out with her, like what i could say. im not sure if i would be able to just come right out and ask what the kiss meant

Well, it depends on what you're looking for. If you want to date her exclusively/form a relationship, you should ask her out.

You could let her know how you feel and ask her what her feelings are. Don't spill your guts, be somewhat casual. If you want to see her more, like where things are going, are feeling a connection, tell her that.

i was thinking of doing the first one, but im also worried that she MAY be seeing someone else, but it could just my brain overthinking things i see/hear. if someone is seeing someone else,does that make the person off limits, or would it deter her from wanting to see me?

if someone is seeing someone else,does that make the person off limits, or would it deter her from wanting to see me?

I have always believed that if someone is in a relationship with someone else, then yes, they are off limits.

If she is with someone else, but messing with you behind his back, doesn't that show you some of her true character? If she's doing this to another, just remember, she could just as easily do the same to you in the future.

i was thinking of doing the first one, but im also worried that she MAY be seeing someone else, but it could just my brain overthinking things i see/hear. if someone is seeing someone else,does that make the person off limits, or would it deter her from wanting to see me?

Ah, easy. If she's seeing someone at the moment and was kissing you lately, then she definitely isn't the type of woman you wanna date (as stated above).

Ask her out and see where it leads...

both of your answers seem true, but im not sure if she is, you know nowadays with facebook and stuff how someone can be mislead, so it might not even be true. but if it isnt true, and she did kiss me while dancing, while both of us were buzzed but not gone that we wont remember, what does this kiss mean?

she did kiss me while dancing, while both of us were buzzed but not gone that we wont remember, what does this kiss mean?

It means you were both buzzed and doing things in a buzzed state, lol. I wouldn't read too much into it, lol. Question it when you're sober next time

Archived