First love need help

anthonypangs

Yeah i think i found my first love. i really really love this girl and she says she loves me back just as much but way more lol and idk i just wanna make sure i can make it last i wanna stay forever. is there anyway to ensure that? or anyway i can help the relationship last forever? im going to some new school next year cuz im districted there but i told her ill be back the year after, which i will be but.. what if she falls in love or falls for someone else? and starts losing interest while im away from her for 10 months? i mean ill se her ofcourse but in school there could be all those flirty guys so idk and i dont want to get a spy to spy on her cuz i wanna trust her

she tells me she would never fall in love with someone else and will keep atleast 10 ft distance from any guy but i keep thniking that anything can happen and that people can lose interest... is there any way to ensure that i can stay together with her? or anyway to help it along? idk i just afraid something will happen, plus we have no problems at all but im stirll scared of her losing interest or something idkkk cuz my past gfs same thing happened to me i need help someone..

You make it work the way all relationships work. you are open, honest, and you communicate.

In life nothing is certain, or insured to last, but by applying basic principles you can make it easier to get through.

BTW 10 feet from any guy is a ridiculous rule. Hallways at school arent that big.

Honestly I stress like that too the best thing to do is relax sit back and just show her how much you love and care for her. Don't ask too many questions trust is a huge thing to girls so if its true love and meant to be it will be forever of not it was never yours to begin with.

Yeah i guesss you guys are right i should relax and jut enjoy the feeling of love! but i mean its hard to relax cuz like sometimes if i just see her like looking at another guy or soemthing or if soem guiyu comes to start talk and then flirt a lil ill get jealous and start coming to conclusions like ugh im going to new school next year i wonder whattl happen between them while im gone or soemthing

Yeah i guesss you guys are right i should relax and jut enjoy the feeling of love! but i mean its hard to relax cuz like sometimes if i just see her like looking at another guy or soemthing or if soem guiyu comes to start talk and then flirt a lil ill get jealous and start coming to conclusions like ugh im going to new school next year i wonder whattl happen between them while im gone or soemthing

You gotta keep that in check. No woman wants to feel like they are constantly not being trusted.

Archived