crush on my manager!

tink0688
My Time At Portia - Mysterious Man ...
My Time At Portia - Mysterious Man Guide

I work in a retail store and I have a thing for one of my managers who is a few years older than me. I just transferred to this store and will only be there for a few months and will transfer back to the original store, so I'm not overly worried about the legality of everything. How do I show him that I'm interested without crossing any boundaries? I want to get to know him better, but its a little hard to initiate conversation since he is a manager and is busy a lot of the time. Any ideas?

yea i tend to agree...i dont know if it would be weird to ask him to hang out outside of work while i'm still at the store. i think it would be okay once i'm at the other store, but i just want to get the ball rolling ya know? i just don't know how to go about doing it i guess

Maybe once you are done working at the store, drop by sometimes and say hi when he is there, maybe he'll get the message and ask you out.

that is a good idea, but the only problem with that is that when i leave the store i'll be about an hour away. i'm just here for summer. the good thing is that we live sorta near each other during the year.

does anyone know good conversation starters or tips for flirting? (sorry, i feel like i'm in middle school again! haha i haven't done the whole flirting/dating thing for a while! lol)

just be friendly initially for a couple of weeks,

then, start praising him for a couple of weeks - which wil show ur likeness.

then, ask him for a coffee or any activity with him / like ask him to start gym with you or something like that.

then... see his reaction!!

Just be careful, sometimes guys are not interested, if he seems not interessted, dont waste ur time in it.

TRY TO LOOK GOOD like dress well - doesnt mean dress "sexy" but decent and something good.

i guess i just don't know how to start a conversation b/c the managers usually just come tell us what to do and leave. well, for me at least. i think they stand around and talk to the people who have been there for a while. and its hard to just go up and start talking to him because we are stationed to specific areas and can't leave. the only chance i really get is if we close the store together or sometimes when i work the register.

Archived