Deleted him for 3rd and final time

mad rabbits

Hey all, I've posted my story here, in variations, a couple of times. But basically I have been going back and forth with my ex...I broke up with him by email (was forced to really because he was becoming hard to get hold of...it was an LDR) and deleted him off fb and messenger. He emailed me and begged me to still at least be his friend. I re-added him. The cycle started again, I know I have no business being concerned if an ex talks to me or not, but his silence hurt me. I deleted him again. I hear from him again..he is sorry, said he had been in hospital, and some other things. We talked. He goes silent for a while, then on Tuesday sends me an email saying he is broke and has no work, he sounded so bad. I emailed back - that firsts email was okay...I just said he would find a way out of things and good luck.

THEN I stupidly emailed AGAIN. This time I said "send me an update soon I am thinking of you and miss you to bits." UH I am so weak. Totally fell for his manipulation. Of course then I see he has been updating his status on fb so has clearly seen my emails but not replied to them. I felt so sick...hurt...like he won, and made me look stupid and weak.

I've deleted him again. This time I have blocked his email as well so he really has no way to contact me (not that he will).

This is just a rant really...and warning to all breaker uppers, implement NC immediately and stick with it!!

I am feeling glad that I can finally move on and heal now...but not pleased to be remembered by him as the psycho who kept deleting and re-adding him on fb while he gradually stopped caring and got over me (on my painful time)..

Don't beat yourself up! NC is SO hard to maintain! I've even given my friends my cell a couple of times because the urge was strong. I deleted my ex's number, but I have it memorized.

And I hate Facebook! Thats a tough situation. You don't want them to think that you care, BUT everytime you see some newsfeed on them you are I either in tears or just plain annoyed. We've all been there! You are not alone!

NC can be done! Reward yourself when you don't break it.

Thanks guys. Seriously, I am done with this crap. I am a bit sad, but mostly relieved. This guy has put me through the wringer with this painful drawn out break up and games and "be my friend.." blah blah blah.

Had a chat with my mum yesterday. She said, if this guy had b*lls and really wanted you he would have done whatever necessary to make it work. I'm keeping that in mind. I seriously want to meet a different kind of guy. I think the main criteria being he actually wants me!

Lets all keep strong with NC!!

Archived